The kitchen is about the be your favorite room in the house.
1. A pack of peel-and-stick backsplash tiles to bring new life to your cooking space with minimal work. Each pack comes with four tiles, so you'll need to buy a few sets, but you'll still be spending way less money than if you got the tiles grouted professionally. And they're heat and humidity resistant!
2. A wireless dimmable LED under-cabinet light that comes with a remote so you can illuminate your prep space while making your kitchen look like it should be the set of a cooking show!
3. An almond-scented wood cleaning spray to keep your wooden countertops and cabinets shiny and new-looking. Plus, it's made with cruelty-free plant-based ingredients and smells incredible.
4. An adjustable three-shelf water bottle organizer because some of us have a fleet of emotional support water bottlers and are sick of having them shoved in the back of the cabinet, never to be seen again.
5. A can of stainless steel cleaner and polisher to get rid of all the grime, water marks, fingerprints, and residue left behind on your appliances. You can also use it on black steel because it leaves a protective barrier to prevent smudges.
6. A pack of reusable wipes so that you can cut down on your paper towel spending and waste. Friendly to your wallet and the environment! We love it!
7. A steam mop that can sanitize and clean hard floor surfaces by using steam alone — no harsh chemicals needed! And it can eliminate up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria! Clean freaks (such as myself) rejoice!
8. A spray bottle of lemon-scented multi-surface disinfectant spray that is the only product I use to clean my kitchen — and I swear it works wonders. Bonus: It smells so glorious.
9. An adorable apron featuring a colorful lemon pattern because you deserve to feel like a professional chef on your own cooking show in your kitchen — even if your signature dish is canned soup and toast.
10. A roll of nonadhesive Con-Tact paper that has grips on the bottom, so it won't peel off. This is ideal if you're looking for an easy way to update your weathered kitchen drawers or cabinets without breaking the bank!
11. An eight-pack of garbage disposal cleaner pouches, because you're tired of wondering what that weird smell is coming from your sink every time you walk into your kitchen. Simply place one of the packets in the disposal and turn it on to get rid of nasty food chunks and lingering odors.
12. A can of fume-free oven cleaner to help get rid of stubborn messes that have somehow fused to the inside of your oven. All you gotta do is spray, wait a few seconds, and wipe.
13. A wall-mounted wood storage rack with five hanging hooks, so you can save some precious cabinet space by hanging your pots, pans and utensils.
14. A grout and tile scrub brush with a curved handle so you can really get down and dirty when you're cleaning tiled surfaces. All you need is your favorite cleaning product and this nifty gadget to bring your tiles back from the brink of total filth.
15. A plastic caddy to keep all your cleaning supplies organized under your sink rather than throwing everything in there haphazardly and then being frustrated when you can't find what you're looking for when you accidentally drop a pot of chili and need to clean it up ASAP.
16. A four-pack of Scrub Daddy sponges that become harder in cold water for tough scrubbing and softer in warm water for light cleaning. And all you need to do to sanitize your Sponge Daddy is pop it in the microwave! Easy peasy spongey squeezy!
17. A fluted glass soap dispenser to make it feel like you're staying at a chic Airbnb while you're doing the dishes. You could also use it for hand soap or detergent!
18. A dishwasher cleaner because sometimes the very thing that is supposed to be cleaning your dishes is actually making them dirtier. This helps remove limescale and mineral buildup, so your dishwasher can live its best life and do what it was born to do.
19. A 35-count of multisurface cleansing wipes, so you can quickly clean up messes without a fuss. Also, these are scented with essential oils, so you don't have to worry about any unpleasant fumes.
20. A microfiber mop and bucket system which features a built-in foot-pump wringer, allowing hands-free wringing. What's more, is that it can get rid of more than 99% of bacteria just with water AND the mop head is machine washable!
21. A magnetic white and cork board that you can mount without a drill, so you can easily write down recipes, grocery orders, or to-do lists. Plus, it comes with pushpins, dry-erase markers, and magnets, so you'll be ready to use it right out of the package!
22. A soap-dispensing dish brush so you can save space on your kitchen counter and speed up the dishwashing process. All you have to do is fill the dispenser with liquid soap, press the button on the top, and get to scrubbing!
23. A box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers that are quite literally sorcery. All you need is some water and these miracle sponges will wipe away grease, debris, and even marks you thought you'd never get rid of (like that "mural" your toddler decided to draw on the wall).
24. A 40-pack of lemon stick-and-peel wall decals if you want to add a splash of color to your kitchen without committing to repainting or wallpaper. Plus, they come off super easily, so they're great for renters, too!
25. A two-pack of colorful oven mitts made of 100% durable heat-resistant cotton because we have burnt ourselves one too many times trying to take a pizza out of the oven just using a rag or spatula.
26. A handheld label maker so you can actually know what's in every drawer rather than endlessly digging for that one pot you're looking for. This gadget is also great for labeling spices, cleaners, and food storage containers. Organizers, it's time to celebrate!
27. And last but not least, a five-piece Swiffer duster kit with an extendable handle, because let's face it, you've never cleaned the top of your cabinets, and there is now a whole ecosystem living up there that needs to be taken care of.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.