Bio-Oil, a popular KP body scrub, and more skincare essentials reviewers can't stop recommending.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This cult-favorite vitamin C serum targets multiple skincare concerns at the same time and is like a facial in a bottle. It'll help soften skin, minimize hyperpigmentation and brighten dull areas. More than 80,000+ people on Amazon gave it a 5-star rating for its jaw-dropping results.
Promising review: "This serum works wonders on my skin. I had slight hyperpigmentation on my face and I do have acne scars, my skin looked dull and lacked moisture, after I applied this serum everyday in the morning my skin looks so much better than before. My pigmentation is reduced, my skin looks fresh and moisturized. I am very happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this to buy." —Kavita
Get it from Amazon for $21.97+ (available in two sizes).
2. Mighty Patches absorb all the yucky gunk in your pimples while you sleep. When you wake up, you'll feel really satisfied when you see one of these babies lift pus from your zit that's basically the size of Mars.
Promising review: "I purchased these for my son, who suffers from cystic acne. He puts them on the pimples at night and in the morning, the pimples are dramatically reduced in size and his skin is 'flat' in his words. I highly recommend these to anyone who suffers from any type of acne. They were recommended by another mom on my son's basketball team. Her son was using them and I am so thankful that she shared how great the Mighty Patches are!" —Slade Salisbury
Get a 36-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
3. Or these larger Mighty Patches diminish multiple zits on your jawline, back, and neck. These hydrocolloid strips absorb pus and can minimize the appearance of breakouts within SIX HOURS. They'll also stay on your skin and not come off, thanks to durable tapered edges.
Each strip is 2 inches long, so they can cover and draw pus from multiple zits at a time!
Promising review: "Amazing! I was using multiple little patches on large areas and they just didn’t work that well. I put this patch on my chin and left it over night and was extremely pleased with the results. I had two little pimples and a bunch of hard-to-get blackheads. My chin has never been more clear. It basically feels like those clear waterproof Band-Aids so it did not slide off during the night. I was so surprised and a little grossed out that so much gunk was in my chin. I highly recommend these patches!" —Erin Brown
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $17.99.
4. These blotting papers soak up excess oil from your face. If your forehead is looking like a shiny disco ball due to oiliness, grab one of these tissues and dab it onto affected areas for a little relief.
They also easily fit in a backpack or purse for on-the-go touch-ups!
Promising review: "I have been using these for over one year, and they are by far the best oil blotting sheets I have ever used. The biggest plus is that they do not smudge my makeup at all, so no touch-ups are needed after using. They are super absorbent, and I can blot my entire face with one sheet. I have them on a monthly subscription, and they are worth every penny. Highly recommend!" —Magnolia2380
Get a 100-sheet pack from Amazon for $6.95 (available in six colors).
5. Glossier's Milky Jelly Cleanser gently cleanses dirt, impurities, and makeup from your face and will leave you with clearer skin. Stubborn foundation, concealer, and blush don't stand a chance, because this pH-balanced formula washes them away without feeling too harsh or stripping.
Promising review: "I have normal skin and I normally don't break out unless I'm stressed or have my period. Recently, I noticed texture and small bumps on my forehead that would not go away. After using this cleanser, I noticed that after a week, my skin became really smooth and the bumps went away after few days. Adding this to my skin care routine has become A STAPLE and I highly recommend it to people with small bumps or are looking for a way to cleanse their face. It's the best way to start off the day because it makes your face feel really smooth and fresh every morning!" —Glossier Customer
Get it from Glossier for $10+ (available in two sizes).
6. This foot file removes dead skin so easily, you'll gasp at your newly soft heels that were once crusty, callused, and cracked. If you'd like your feet to be baby-soft again, this cheese grater-like tool can help you out!
Promising review: "OK, yes, it looks like a cheese grater and, yes, it is darn sharp...so I was a little nervous about it. But I gotta say, this is a great foot rasp. I'm one of those people who runs around barefoot as much as possible and my feet get pretty dry and callused as a result. This rasp worked like a charm to remove all the dead skin and have my feet looking and feeling better in no time. Follow the directions and don't push too hard, let the rasp do the work, then there are no worries about cutting yourself or removing too many layers. I would highly recommend this rasp." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
7. This box of hydrating face masks helps tighten your pores, clear minor breakouts, *and* combat dryness. Don't be alarmed if you start to look like a zombie when you put it on, it's just the mask getting to work on your skin! Once you take it off, your face will feel brighter and more moisturized.
Promising review: "I was absolutely amazed after using this mask! It made my skin so soft! My pores were barely there, this mask tightened my skin and left it baby smooth! This was only after one use! My makeup went on beautifully and lasted longer. After several uses I can say the tightening effect has really left my skin firmer. The mask made my skin feel slightly itchy as it tightened. However, it did subside and it didn’t irritate my face. I am loving how soft my skin is. And yes it is still making my pores look none existent! Love it, would highly recommend. 💕💕" —Sarah
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $24.85.
8. First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub clears out pores and sloughs away dead skin from rough bumps. This formula is vegan, made with lactic acid and glycolic acid for gentle exfoliation, and will be great to use in the shower for smoother arms and legs.
Promising review: "My forearms have always been rough and red. I used this for the first time tonight, just my hand rubbing it over my arms in the shower. I asked my teenage daughter to touch my arms and she asked me if I shaved them. That's how smooth they are. I highly recommend for the fact that it made my arms smooth for the first time in like 30 years." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $30 (available in three sizes).
9. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream hydrates the most sensitive skin with its gentle, fragrance-free formula. Reviewers love it too (it has 6,800 positive reviews and a 4.8-rating!), because it's easy to use, absorbs quickly, and contains ceramides that help strengthen the skin barrier and diminish dry areas.
Promising review: "This is by far superior to anything I have tried thus far! I have purchased several lotions but this is my fav! First of all, it's whipped lotion that is thick at the same time but glides onto your skin... and my skin drinks it right up. It does not feel sticky or leave any stickiness which I like! It leaves my skin feeling soft and it does not irritate my skin! Love this and I highly recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get a 19-ounce jar from Amazon for $17.78.
10. Bio-Oil helps alleviate acne scars, stretch marks, and smooths uneven areas. Its non-greasy formula contains vitamins A and E to help moisturize your face. Because it can help with many skincare annoyances, it's like a fairy godmother for your daily routine. ✨
It has 5,195 positive reviews and a 4.6-star rating!
Promising review: "I love Bio-Oil and I was so glad to see it in such a big bottle. This product is amazing for reducing scars and stretch marks — not just fading them. They actually are reducing the depth of some of my deeper stretch marks, they are almost completely even with the surrounding skin. I would highly recommend this product." —Jessica Herren
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
11. Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment ~hits the spot~ for treating clogged pores and stubborn blemishes. It helps prevent acne from making a return to your cheeks, chin, and forehead and halts breakouts in their tracks, thanks to its noncomedogenic formula.
Promising review: "I have been searching for years and spent too much money to find an effective acne treatment. Using this gel every other day has completely cleared me up. I no longer experience under the skin pimples or tiny white heads. I also noticed my skin looks healthier. I am experiencing dryness more than usual, but adding in a daily moisturizer with SPF has helped. I highly recommend given the cost and how well it has worked on my skin!" —Danielle Brindisi
Get a 30-day supply from Amazon for $14.97
12. Cosrx Snail Mucin Power Essence repairs and hydrates areas on your face prone to dryness and dullness. Rub this treatment on your skin to give it a little glow and make it feel more moisturized.
Promising review: "This is holy grail for me! It's unscented, which I love, and goes on so smooth. I'm a little backwards with my application being that after toner or exfoliation I put on a few drops of jojoba oil, and then the essence. I found that by doing this, the products absorb better. Since using this in combination with the Korean skin care method, my face has completely cleared up, with only the occasional zit. Honestly, it's my favorite product and soothes my skin, especially after exfoliating. Highly recommended!" —Anjelic
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
13. This set of gold under-eye masks minimizes puffiness and dark circles. You may have stayed up late watching your fave TV show, but these soothing pads will help you look a little less tired the next day and spare you from using a bunch of concealer.
BuzzFeed writer Jasmin Sandal loves these masks and said: "I decided to put these golden gems to the test after coming off of a red-eye flight with practically no sleep. After cooling them off in the fridge (which is what was suggested on the packet), I applied them to my purpley, puffy eyes, and...w-o-w. Not only did I feel like I was receiving some kind of royal treatment (because, gold), but after 20 minutes, my under-eyes appeared brighter and any fine lines that were once lingering had vanished! After wearing these I didn't feel compelled to apply concealer either, which is usually my go-to to disguise dark circles — and I even felt confident enough to go bare-faced for the rest of the day."
Promising review: "This product is amazing! As a nurse that works the night shift, this product has been a lifesaver. I used to have dark, baggy circles under my eyes and this product has left me looking rejuvenated. Friends have complimented how the skin around and under my eyes appears smooth, hydrated, and less puffy. The product itself also feels refreshing. I'm a fan of this product and I highly recommend it!" —Jason
Get 15 pairs from Amazon for $17.95.
14. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant takes care of pesky blackheads and simultaneously helps smooth your face. Packed with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid), it sloughs away dead skin cells and unclogs pores. Apply it after you cleanse and tone your face for a clearer complexion.
Promising review: "I had seen several reviews on TikTok about this product and I decided to try it for myself and see how good it was as they said. I had pores and pimples around my cheeks, I've tried different products but none worked as good as this one. Every night before going to bed, I apply it to my face along with a moisturizer. And wow, I am not kidding, the next day you can already see how the redness is fading away and any recent pimples start to get smaller, as well as my pores on my cheek area! I had not seen a difference that fast with other popular products, but this one did. I highly recommend, it really does improves your skin and it looks more healthy and glowing. In my opinion 10/10 :)" —Mariel Garza
Get it from Amazon for $13+ (available in two sizes).
15. This 3-in-1 treatment multitasks by smoothing out uneven areas, brightening dull areas, and minimizing the appearance of dark spots. It comes with a cleansing bar and exfoliating sponge that give your complexion a more illuminated look and buffs away dead skin.
Promising review: "Very easy to wash your face with and then tuck back into the little soap canister for tomorrow. I will order another one to travel with this. The pad it comes with feels like it really rubs the makeup off and exfoliates. I love how my skin feels after using this. Highly recommend." —Erin M
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two sizes).
16. Bolden Skincare's SPF 30 Brightening Moisturizer acts as a shield against UV damage and gives your complexion a gorgeous glow. When the sun's out and you're enjoying the great outdoors, you won't have to worry about dark spots and sunburns.
Bolden is a Black-owned business specializing in skincare products, including acne treatments and cleansers, that'll help streamline your daily routine.
Promising review: "I love this moisturizer. Being a dark-skin African American, often times sunscreen leaves a residue. This is the first sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't leave any weird discoloration, feels great on my skin, and it aids in reducing hyperpigmentation. I even have sensitive skin and haven't had any breakouts while using Bolden's sunscreen. A pump and a half is all I need for my face and neck. I highly recommend it and will be buying more for my family." —Missy D.
17. Stila One-Step Color-Correcting Facial Serum brightens and color-corrects your complexion before you apply makeup. A blend of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins help prep your skin and minimize dark circles and redness.
The reviewer above used this facial serum to cover up a bad sunburn!
Promising review: "I think this is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone who fights facial redness. I sometimes wear it alone, but under cream foundation and light powder it works even better. I was totally amazed at how much it evened out my skin tone! And honestly I didn't think it could be done." —UGdg
Get it from Amazon for $36.
18. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color-Correcting Treatment neutralizes red spots on your face and protects skin from the sun with SPF 30. You'll finally have a more even-looking skin tone (and help keep sunburns at bay). Oh, and it's formulated for combination, dry, oily, and normal skin types!
After cleansing and moisturizing, warm a dime-size drop between your hands and gently blend it into your face. You'll see the cream shift from a green color to a beige color as you rub it in, resulting in less redness and a more even skin tone.
Promising review: "I love this product, it’s perfect for my skin type! I have easily irritated skin that is often red, even just putting water on it. So this is the perfect thing to use in place of foundation! Not only did it color correct my skin, but it also kept me from breaking out, which normally happens anytime I wear any type of foundation. I highly recommend this product!" —Sephora Customer
BuzzFeed editor Elizabeth Lilly also swears by this color-correcting skincare treatment. Check out her Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color-Correcting Treatment review for more details (it's #1).
Get it from Sephora for $21+ (available in two sizes).
19. Skinergy Skin BHavior Resurfacing Essence takes acne prevention for the next level with retinol (vitamin A), niacinamide, vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), hyaluronic acid, and salicylic acid. If you'd like to minimize blemishes, inflammation, and dark spots, this treatment will be a great addition to your routine.
Skinergy Beauty is a Latine-owned beauty business founded by Priscilla Jiminian. They're known for cleansers, toners, and other skincare treatments inclusive of all skin types.
Promising review: "WOW! Not even prescription acne medication has been able to control my acne and scarring the way this has. In addition, my skin looks brighter and smoother and almost glows! HIGHLY recommend this product!" —Maurylyne
Get it from Skinergy Beauty for $54.99.
20. Handmade Heroes Vegan Coconut Lip Scrub exfoliates dry skin from your lips and helps them stay moisturized with avocado oil, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil. If your lips are prone to getting dry and chapped, definitely give this skincare essential a try and you'll be amazed at the results!
Promising review: "I absolutely love my scrub. It did exactly what it is supposed to, exfoliate my lips. It is unscented, except from the natural coconut from the oil. I highly recommend this. The packaging is super cute too. A bit larger than I was expecting, so bonus 😁" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
21. Glossier's Futuredew gets your skin ~glowing~ with nourishing oils (evening primrose, grape seed, jojoba, and rosehip oils) and botanical-based extracts. Rub a tiny bit onto your cheeks and forehead if your tired, dull complexion needs a little boost.
With a 4.3-rating and tons of positive reviews, this serum is great for anyone who wants a dewier, more radiant look and is easy to add to any skincare regimen.
Promising review: "This serum does so many things at once: moisturizes, adds glow, softens, and smells so delicious. Highly, highly recommend to anyone who wants a dewy look that lasts, but doesn't leave your face feeling oily." —Glossier Customer
Get it from Glossier for $26.
22. Acure's Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil soothes your skin while you sleep. This light formula gets to work on redness, irritation, and breakouts without clogging your pores and smells heavenly (thank you, blue tansy and rose)!
Promising review: "The blue tansy night oil is a blue oil, it has low viscosity and thus spreads beautifully on my skin and my skin absorbs most of it. I can't stand oils which sit on top of my skin, I get a claustrophobic feeling as if it is suffocating my skin. But not this one, it is light but strong on effect. I have rosacea and it calms my skin wonderfully. Highly recommend." —zsuzsa
Get it from Amazon for $12.
23. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream helps treat a myriad of skincare issues, including eczema, dryness, and redness. Formulated with superfoods (aloe vera and Manuka honey), this cream quickly absorbs into the skin and helps nourish irritated areas on your face.
If you have sensitive skin, you may want to test a small amount of this cream on your hand or wrist first before applying it to your face.
Promising review: "I ordered this cream with high expectations and it has even surpassed them! I have very sensitive skin and have yet to find anything I could use without causing stinging and irritation until Honey Skin. I am using it on my face (mild rosacea) and all over for moisturizing. It is non-greasy, dries soft to the touch, and works fantastic under my mineral powder. It has a light scent that reminds me of 'beer' and is likely the honey. The scent leaves quick and doesn't linger. Can't say enough about it, obviously I highly recommend trying it." —Gina
Get it from Amazon for $15.97+ (available in three sizes).
24. FOREO's Luna Mini 2 elevates your daily skincare routine with a deep-clean that'll leave your face glowing and clear in minutes. Makeup residue, dirt, and extra oil will be history after using this tiny gadget, which uses gentle pulsations and movements to get the job done.
BuzzFeed Editor Maitland Quitmeyer tried this skincare gadget and loved how it made her skin clearer and smoother. She said, "It removes up to 99.5% of dirt and oil — and leaves your face free of ANY makeup residue. I wear a full face every day, and I am consistently amazed by the results of this tool." See her full FOREO Luna Mini 2 review.
Promising review: "I had a Clarisonic and never used it. It was cumbersome, too large to travel with, and I kept having to replace the brushes. I also felt that it was a little too harsh on my skin and I could only use it every other day. The Luna I am really loving. It's tiny, simple to use, clean and pack, and I've noticed a difference in the few weeks that I've been using it — my pores look smaller, my skin is clearer, and the tone on my skin is also improved. I would highly recommend." —NataliaF
Get it from Amazon for $99+ (available in five colors).
25. Blume Meltdown Acne Oil helps reduce face breakouts without sacrificing hydration. Packed with blue tansy, black cumin seed, rose hip, and tamanu oils, this skin treatment helps reduce the appearance of acne scars and can act as a shield against future pimples.
You can use this oil on individual acne spots *or* mix it with your daily moisturizer to treat acne spots on larger areas like your cheeks, chin, and forehead.
Blume is a female-founded business known for their eco-friendly skincare and period-care products. From wellness boxes to cute heat packs, Blume offers soothing self-care essentials that'll help you relax at home.
Promising review: "Been using this oil while on Accutane. I have super sensitive skin, so the ingredients keep my face moisturized with no irritation. The smell is potent but more spa like than anything. I apply morning and night. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!" —Blume Customer
Get it from Blume for $28 (save 20% when you subscribe).
26. Sun Bum's SPF 50 Sunscreen easily rubs into your skin and is great for days you'll be outside, whether that's lounging by the pool or going for a hike. It's noncomedogenic, vegan, and and has a vitamin E-rich formula that'll provide additional moisture without feeling greasy on your body.
This sunscreen has an overall 4.8-star rating and reviewers love it for protection against UVA/UVB rays.
Promising review: "I have tried so many different types of sunscreen for my daughter but they all leave such a thick and greasy residue and have such a strong smell. I happened to stumble across Sun Bum and after reading the positive reviews, decided it was worth a shot. I will never use anything else now! It soaks in the skin so nicely, doesn't leave that greasy shine, and it smells AMAZING. Highly recommend!" —Lisa Harshbarger
Get it from Amazon for $18.49.
27. Fresh's Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner helps minimize the appearance of pores and dull areas. If that weren't enough, this alcohol-free formula also reduces dryness and gets your skin prepared for the next step of your routine with one quick swipe of a cotton pad.
Promising review: "At first I was worried about this product when I first purchased it because I thought the price was too expensive and wouldn’t work on my dry skin. I bought the mini size one to test it out and so far this toner has been very hydrating to my dry skin. Best purchase I ever made, as it doesn’t dry out my face or make me break out. It leaves my face feeling smooth. Highly recommend getting this product." —Sephora Customer
Get it from Sephora for $26+ (available in two sizes).
28. This Ancient Greek Remedy Moisturizer calms cystic acne, breakouts, and uneven patches while giving your complexion a hydration boost. Clear and smooth skin is coming your way.
It can also be used to add a lil' moisture to your cuticles and scalp!
Promising review: "So I've only been using this for six days, and my mind is absolutely blown! I've been using it on my face, body, and hair. My hair has been super soft, it's helped clear up some eczema, rashes, and razor burn, and my acne has started to clear up as well! I would 100% recommend this to everyone! It smells fantastic and absorbs in very quickly so you don't feel oily all day or night." —Rachel
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
29. The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter makes taking off makeup feel like a luxe spa treatment. Soothing camomile extract and a buttery texture seamlessly remove blush, concealer, and foundation without harsh rubbing.
Promising review: "I stopped using foaming face washes a long time ago, when I realized most just dried my skin out and made it reactive. This Body Shop Cleansing Butter is amazing! A little goes a long way, it deep cleans and wipes away easily with a hot or warm wash cloth. This removes sunscreen and tinted moisturizer and leaves my skin soft, clean, fresh, and smooth. Highly recommended!" —HJ
Get it from Amazon for $14.
30. And Sol by Jergens Deeper by the Drop Self Tanning Drops combines with your go-to moisturizer to give your skin a sun-kissed glow that's subtle and customizable. It's oil free, lightweight, and doesn't leave noticeable streaks when you apply it to your arms and legs.
Promising review: "This stuff works great! I am very fair-skinned and have always had problems with sunless tanners looking too orange on me. I applied in the afternoon and didn’t notice any change in color. I was becoming a bit skeptical as it says within hours. The next morning however I woke up to a perfect tan glow. Not too dark not orange just right for a fair skinned person looking to have a little bit of color without having to spend hours in the sun. I can not comment on how long the color lasts as this is my first application, but I am very happy with my results and highly recommend." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $15.30.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.