Like a 2-in-1 curling iron and straightener, because if you've gotta fly economy, at least your hair can look great while you're doing it.
1. A set of packing cubes you'll wonder what you ever did without once you see how much room they magically create in your suitcase. Since they provide dedicated compartments for garments and accessories, they'll take the guesswork out of optimizing the luggage space you do have, and unpacking will be a lot less chaotic than usual once you reach your destination.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these. I’ve actually purchased a few different sets in various colors. They help organize the suitcase better and save a ton of space. It was so much easier to pack and combine outfits into separate bags. I had a bag set up for each day of my vacation and everything I needed was in there. I was all set. No searching or digging around my suitcases. Just a little planning before we left and everything went smoothly using these bags." —Owl Lady
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 23 styles).
2. And a pack of vacuum storage bags in case you're eager to prove bringing 10 sweaters on a weeklong trip is perfectly acceptable and doable. Place your garments into the bags and suck the excess air out with the included travel pump. So much extra room! Now you'll be able to squeeze everything in *and* avoid checked luggage fees.
Jasmin Sandal / BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed Shopping's Jasmin Sandal is a fan: "I swear by these bad boys not only for general storage purposes, but also if I know I'm going to be traveling for an extended period of time. As someone who tends to pack for every eventuality (who doesn't like to be prepared?!), I have learned that it's better to travel with them than without — especially since it's more or less a guarantee that my clothes are gonna take up a ~substantial~ amount of room in my suitcase. And if I can use something that's gonna shrink the size of my bulky hoodies and/or big tees in order for me to create more space, I'm sure as heck gonna do it. Plus, the satisfaction is indeed guaranteed because when you see those chunky layers flatten into a pancake...it's just *chef's kiss*."
Promising review: "I've used these bags before and they are so helpful. Even used the medium one for travel and I have tons of extra suitcase room. The clothes don't come out wrinkled at all as long as you fold them nicely before placing in the bag, then the air sucks out keeping them safe and sound and very compact. Arrived on time, would use this seller again." —Susie Kochsmeier
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in four sizes, as well as other multipacks).
3. An ingenious 3-in-1 foldable magnetic wireless charger that'll juice up multiple smart devices at once while taking up very little space. It's *perfect* for travel, since it's about the size of a makeup compact when not in use. Now you'll no longer need individual chargers for your phone, and your earbuds, and your smartwatch, and...you get it.
Promising review: "I use this product to charge my iPhone 13, AirPods, and Apple Watch. Prior to this 3-in-1 compact purchase, I have purchased three different kinds of 3-in-1 chargers — I frequently travel between school and home with carry-on bags on airlines and all of the previous stand version chargers doesn't fit well in my bags or I am always worried I would break. This is compact and folds so well that I can fit in my carry-on or in any zipper pockets without having to worry about breaking anything. Charger works really well and it is the best compact one you can find in market. Love it and been using it for two months now and no issues!!" —Sbreddy
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in nine colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save $6!
4. An extremely comfy Trtl neck pillow to keep you from turning into a bobble head who accidentally ends up napping on their flight neighbor's shoulder. 😬 Unlike those puffy U-shaped styles, this has a non-bulky design and is made of soft fleece you can lay flat in your suitcase to save room. Plus, it easily attaches to backpacks and luggage handles when you're trying to pack really light.
It weighs less than half a pound and is machine-washable!
Promising review: "I can't stop recommending this pillow to all of my friends! It has let me comfortably sleep on flights that take place on the most uncomfortable airplane seats. On long flights, I always need to prop up my hand and I rest my head on it. But this method always ends with my arm falling asleep and I end up waking up every 30 minutes. Now this pillow provides that exact same support without needing my arms to prop me up! It's small enough to fit in your bag and doesn't take up much space." —Simona Krifman
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in four colors).
5. A bestselling and super affordable pair of flexible ballet flats that come in so many gorgeous colors and prints, you should probably stock up on several pairs. If you dread taking your shoes off while going through security, these can easily be slipped on and off, and since they fold up, they're super suitcase friendly!
Prime members: You can try before you buy!
Promising review: "I normally cannot wear flats because they give me terrible blisters on the back of my feet. These didn't! Bought these in nude for a city vacation with a lot of walking, but where sandals aren't necessarily worn, and these were perfect! They obviously don't have the support of sneakers, but I am so happy to finally have a cheap pair of flats that don't give me blisters. I did break them in with thin socks on around my house before wearing them out and when possible, I wear them with little sock liners. Also — I was able to fold these in half and fit them in a semi-small purse to change into to dance at a wedding! Score!" —Kate
Get them from Amazon for $14.93+ (available in sizes 5–15, including wide sizes, and 33 styles).
6. A 2-in-1 hair tool so you no longer have to choose between packing your beloved straightener or curling iron! This mini wonder gets both jobs done, and it even comes with a little travel pouch!
Promising review: "Don't be fooled by the tiny price or size, this little baby is serious. If you are looking for a small travel option rather than lugging your big straightener and giant curling iron around the world, than I think you'll love this. It performs really well, turning my frizzy wavy hair into a smooth and sleek style. The curling iron option also creates shiny, silky lasting curls! It's easy to transition between both. I also like the grippy handle and the fact that the curling iron clip is a different color than the straightening bars because that helps me see how I should be maneuvering it around. The voltage goes up to 240m, so you are good using it internationally without a converter (but you will need an adapter just to fit it into various foreign outlets). At this price, definitely give it a try and flaunt your tresses abroad." —Christine
Get it from Amazon for $59.95 (available in black or white).
7. And a collapsible hair diffuser, because those bulky plastic behemoths take up waaay too much space. That said, going on a trip shouldn't keep you from rocking bouncy curls, and since this one's made of stretchy silicone, it'll fit over most hair dryers — yes, even the ~meh~ hotel ones!
The Curly Co. is a small biz that was founded by Pavaune Pearson in 2015 with the goal of creating products that make caring for curly hair easier!
Promising review: "So glad I bought this collapsible diffuser! It flattens out well and easily slides into tiny spaces in my suitcase, it's sturdy enough that it doesn't collapse while being used, and it fits snugly around oval and round-shaped hairdryer ends. It's my new go-to for on the road and quickly gives my wavy hair great results! No more shoving a giant hairdryer plus its hard plastic diffuser into an overpacked suitcase. No more having to leave stuff home or bring an extra bag (less cha-ching for airline fees). It's my new best travel buddy. Highly recommend!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
8. An adorable portable water flosser, which will help keep your gums happy while you're away from home. This bb literally fits in the palm of your hand, and its wireless design means it can go 30 days before recharging. Gone are the days of your full-sized flosser taking up unnecessary space that could otherwise be used for holding souvenirs!
It comes with four flossing tips and has three cleaning modes, along with an included travel pouch.
Promising review: "This is the water flosser I have been waiting for! I travel weekly for work all over the country and not only does it work well, it’s super compact. No more bulky ones taking up a lot of space in my suitcase. Bravo to whoever designed it!" —V. Oswald
Another promising review: "I enjoy traveling, but always hated the amount of space and weight used to carry other flossers, especially when travel restrictions limited me to a small bag and only 33 pounds total for all. This device is PERFECT! So compact, and even the nozzle slides into it so it won’t get lost. There’s a small bag to hold everything (they provide other nozzles). I tested it out, and the pressure is fine. Love that I can charge it using a USB port! Looking forward to my next trip!" —B. Murray
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in black or white).
9. And a pack of gentle 2-in-1 flossing toothbrushes, because when it comes to packing, multi-use products are an absolute godsend, and these are a lot less bulky than your electric toothbrush. Plus, they're easy on sensitive gums, and the bristles are 10 times thinner than the ones on the average toothbrush to get into alllll of those nooks and crannies harboring loads of bacteria in your mouth. 😬
Emma Lord / BuzzFeed, Amazon
Mouthwatchers is a small biz founded by Ronald Plotka, DDS. Their toothbrushes are made with silver-infused bristles to eliminate 99% of bacteria, and the dual-layered design helps the brush reach those deep areas where 95% of cavities form.
Promising review: "Let me preface this by saying, I hate flossing! I could never get through my entire mouth without setting off my gag reflex at least twice, and even then it never got fully cleaned. My gums are also extremely sensitive and bleed easily. To combat this, I have tried every toothbrush imaginable to get me a good clean with minimal bleeding; regular ones, electric, three-sided, 10,000 bristles — nearly everything besides a robot that will brush my teeth for me. I found these on BuzzFeed and immediately ordered them. I am so impressed with the way they clean, my teeth and gums feel so damn clean and my gums aren’t even swollen, or bleeding. It’s like being fresh from the dentist! These are certainly a toothbrush that I will purchase again and again!" —Katelyn
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $16.06+ (available in four colors and a variety pack).
10. An essential floppy hat you can easily fold up and fit into almost any bag — unlike the giant, stiff straw hat you instantly regretted bringing on your last trip. This one has breathable mesh panels — bye bye, hair sweat! — and is made from a waterproof, UPF 50+ material for keeping you safe and dry from the elements, rain or shine.
Psst: Many reviewers say it keeps its shape, even after being folded into a suitcase!
Promising review: "I bought this hat for a recent trip to the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Parks. It was extremely hot and sunny most of the trip, and this hat was a lifesaver while hiking in areas with little shade. It didn't stain from sweat, kept sun out of my eyes, and prevented my face from sunburning, and didn't soak through when a sudden downpour hit at the Grand Canyon. I folded it down flat to store in my suitcase and it popped right back up without wrinkles or creases. Very pleased." —M. Ullman
Get it from Amazon for $13.98+ (available in four colors).
11. A collapsible water bottle that'll save precious room in your suitcase AND money, since it'll spare you from buying overpriced bottled H2O at the airport. Simply unroll it after you've gone through security and fill it up at a water fountain!
Plus, it's lead-, latex-, and BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and can be used for hot or cold drinks.
Promising review: "Well this is the coolest thing ever! I travel quite a bit, and I usually don't take a bottle with me because they are big and bulky and I usually lose them! This collapsible water bottle is a perfect traveling accessory. It stays collapsed until after security, and then I fill it up for the trip. It's a good size and fits in my side compartment in my travel backpack, and the cap screws in securely so I don't have to worry about it opening accidentally and spilling all over the place. I follow the instructions on how to clean it and it works just fine." —M. Lyons
Get it from Amazon for $34.95 (available in eight colors).
12. And a very smart and aesthetically pleasing Stojo collapsible travel cup, which is as practical as it is fun. When you're done with your drink, it shrinks down into a two-inch disk so the contents of your bag don't end up consisting of 75% water bottle like they usually do — but good on you for staying hydrated!
It even comes with a straw, can hold both hot and cold liquids, and is dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
Stojo is a small biz aiming to eliminate single-use plastics with their portable and reusable products.
Promising review: "I take my lunch to work and during mid day I like to use the Keurig to brew a cup of coffee. The 12-ounce Stojo cup I purchased is very practical. It is thick and durable. The plastic collar enables you to hold the cup without squeezing it or burning your hands on the hot walls of the cup. It seals well so you don't have to worry about leaking your drink on your shirt. It even has some reasonable thermal properties. There is enough volume in the cup to allow for the 12-ounce brew plus ample creamer. It's not a stainless vacuum cup, but it does hold its temperature better than your typical gas station or coffee shop cup. Plus you have the advantage of being able to reheat your drink in the microwave which you can't do with a stainless cup. Washes easily too. If you want a 12-ounce cup that keeps your drink hot or cold for a long time, this isn't the cup for you. But if you need something practical that will keep your coffee warm for 30–45 minutes, can be reheated in a microwave, and collapses to the dimensions of a tall hockey puck, this is a good purchase. You'll have it for years." —ViciousCycle
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in four sizes and 24 colors).
13. Tide sink packets in case you have a tendency of packing tons of clothes you don't actually end up wearing (I'm guilty of this) and are set on changing your ways. With these, you can wash the clothes you do end up bringing and rewear them throughout your trip — all while enjoying your much lighter luggage!
Promising review: "Great product. Used it to wash some clothes while traveling for a week and half. Did a great job and allowed me to pack less. Will be purchasing again for a two-week trip coming up." —April M.
Another promising review: "Some in our party were forced to check their carry-on bags due to lack of space on the plane. Our connecting flight then got canceled and we ended up on a different plane…some of the bags didn’t make it and these Tide sink packs SAVED US! We were able to keep a rotation of things clean while we waited for our bags. I was ASTONISHED at how much sweat and grime came out of my clothes after a long, hot day of travel! Won’t travel without them ever again." —Kristin St. Martin
Get nine packs from Amazon for $6.69.
14. A pocket-sized, refillable travel perfume atomizer to fill up with your fragrance of choice so you'll smell amazing without the risk of TSA confiscating your full-size bottle — again. And since it comes in a pack of four, you'll be able to mix and match scents!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Elizabeth Lilly loves this thing: "^ That's me pumping my signature perfume into one of these travel atomizers I've been using for about a year. As the reviewer down below mentions, it's great to just throw in your purse on the reg for a fragrance re-up throughout the day. As you can see, it's about the size of my thumb and therefore takes up very little room. Plus! It's smaller than most rollerball travel fragrances you can pick up. This first one is working so well, that I just have the other three in storage. But if this one bites the dust this summer during travels, I'll be OK about digging into my stores to use one of the remaining three...especially at this price point."
Promising review: "I bought these due to traveling a lot for work and needing to cut down on the size of things in my carry-on bag for flying. I can bring four different perfumes now instead of one big one. They’re super easy to fill, haven’t leaked so far but I keep them in a sandwich baggie while traveling just in case. I would 100% buy them again." —Emily
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
15. A waterproof toiletry bag you can hang in the hotel bathroom, because how many times have you tried cramming all of your little bottles onto the whole *inch* of counter space hotels usually have? Plus, keeping your cosmetics and bath products in one of these will keep them much more tightly packed than scattering them throughout your suitcase. It folds up into a little purse, but the photos prove it fits a TON!
Promising review: "I waited too long to review this amazing bag. It's incredibly well made for the price, holds so many items, but somehow feels like it fits just fine in your suitcase without being too bulky. It's really nice to hang once you get to your destination, especially if the bathroom space is tight like in city hotels, or if you have numerous people using one bathroom, you can leave it hanging without being in the way. Anyway, buy now!" —Sarah B
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in two sizes and nine styles).
16. A nifty pop-up brush with a built-in mirror that'll actually free up some space in your crowded purse for once! It folds down into a compact puck, and it's perfect for applying little touch-ups while you're out sightseeing.
Promising review: "Got these for our trip to Disney to keep my hair manageable between rides. These little brushes are awesome. I keep one in my purse now." —Courtney
Another promising review: "Love it! The brush is soft, yet combs through my thick hair well. It fits well in small places like your front pants pocket or a small zippered pouch of a purse, because it folds flat. Fits in the palm of your hand!" —Smart Shopper
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $6.99 (available in seven color combos).
17. A Pocket Blanket, which — yes — literally folds up small enough to fit in your pocket! How many of us have thought, "A beach trip sounds like a fun idea!' only to find ourselves carting bulky umbrellas, beach bags, and a million other things from the parking lot to the sand in blazing hot temperatures? With this, you'll at least be spared some headache, and it can fit up to four people!
Ciera Velarde / BuzzFeed
Matador is a small biz specializing in durable, innovative products with the intention of making travel easier.
BuzzFeed Shopping's Ciera Velarde swears by this thing: "I have this blanket and it really, truly fits in your pocket! When folded completely out, it fits two people lying down and would probably fit up to four people sitting. It's super thin without being flimsy, and any water, dirt, or sand just rolls right off of it. I did get some sunscreen on my blanket the last time I used it, but I threw it in the washing machine when I got home and hung it to dry and it was as good as new. I took this to the beach this summer, and the stakes in the corner and the sand pockets were super helpful at keeping it from flying away in the wind. It also has a very subtle stitched guide on the blanket that you follow to fold it back up to pocket-size. This blanket is so great and is a must for spontaneous hiking trips, beach days, or even a date in the park."
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three colors, as well as a mini size).
18. A low-key brilliant Alleyoop Pen Pal that'll save some space in your forever-unzippable makeup bag, since it's a 4-in-1 eyeliner, lip liner, brow pencil, and highlighter. No more worrying about the zipper popping off while you cram everything in, and it's also just really cool!
Jasmin Sandal / BuzzFeed, Alleyoop
BuzzFeed Shopping's Jasmin Sandal loves this thing: "I didn't realize I'd ever use a makeup product in my 20s that had the ability to transport me back to something I used in sixth grade, but here we are; and here I am using a multitool pen...for my face. I gotta say, I love the concept of the Pen Pal from Alleyoop! After using all of the functions (eyeliner, highlighter, lip liner, eyebrow pencil) and as someone who LOVES makeup but was applying as little as humanly possible during lockdown, I think it’s a great tool for anyone looking to streamline their routine. It's ideal to use for touchups come the end of the workday, or a subtle, minimalist way to apply makeup in the a.m. The brow pencil is particularly soft and pigmented, and filled in my eyebrows quickly. I just adore the ease of application of each product, and appreciate the universal, does-it-all-for-you concept. Plus, it saves me so much room in my already overflowing makeup bag!"
Promising review: "I love it! Great for when I have to go out and don't have a lot of room in my purse. I hate having to drag around a huge makeup bag in my purse that takes up 90% of its space! And I love the mauve shades!" —Jessica Spano
Get it from Amazon for $25 (available in three shades).
19. Plus a brightening moisturizer and SPF 30 sunscreen duo, which won't just cut time out of your skincare routine, it'll also help you pack lighter. One less bottle in your bag! Its glowy finish was formulated with darker skin tones in mind — no chalky residue! — but reviewers with lighter skin say they love it as well. Bonus: It contains vitamin C, which can help reduce signs of sun damage!
At just two ounces, it's TSA-approved, in case you're flying!
Bolden is a Black woman–owned small biz making skincare products that are never tested on animals.
Promising review: "I love this moisturizer. Being a dark-skinned African American, I find that often times sunscreen leaves a residue. This is the first sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't leave any weird discoloration, feels great on my skin, and it aids in reducing hyperpigmentation. I even have sensitive skin and haven't had any breakouts while using Bolden's sunscreen. A pump and a half is all I need for my face and neck. I highly recommend it and will be buying more for my family." —Missy D
Another promising review: "I am quite white. I have pores the size of small craters. I struggle constantly with an oily face. I also have allergies to many chemicals used in sunscreen, so certain brands will give me a rash. This is the only sunscreen I've found doesn't cause a reaction, doesn't feel oily, doesn't clog my pores, and protects me from the sun for hours. My mum has incredibly dry skin. She is constantly moisturizing and applying lotions and serums and whatnot. She also uses this sunscreen and says it moisturizes her face wonderfully and protects it from the sun. I can't speak for everyone, but this has proven to be the perfect sunscreen for us." —Jubilee Fazio
Get it from Amazon for $27.99.
20. A collapsible stroller that folds up so small, it'll fit in most overhead compartments — no more waiting around at baggage claim! Plus, it weighs less than 10 pounds and comes with a handle for easy carrying when it's not in use.
It's designed to hold kids who weigh up to 55 pounds.
Promising review: "Best stroller ever! WE LOVE THIS STROLLER! My husband originally purchased it because I was afraid to take our big stroller on the plane to gate check. I was traveling alone, so ease of use and portability was really important. I was amazed at how convenient it was to collapse and slide under my seat on the plane and it maneuvered well through the airport and throughout our trip. I received multiple compliments and a few moms even asked me where to buy one. Since then, we have been on a few more flights and many excursions and are still in love with this purchase!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $279.95 (available in black or blue, as well as in two other styles).
21. And a highly rated fold-up booster seat reviewers say is a cinch to assemble and take down. If you have young kids, you've probably schlepped around a bulky highchair at some point, but this absolute lifesaver weighs less than 5 pounds and fits into a neat little pack — tray and all!
It's designed for children aged six months to 3 years old, and can hold up to 30 pounds. Convenient features include a machine washable cover, dishwasher-safe swivel tray, and removable "duck feet" to keep it from sinking into surfaces like grass!
Promising review: "We got this seat for traveling to visit family and it worked great. It fit on all the chairs, and the extra feet attachments were perfect for making it so it wouldn't dig into the seat cushion while strapped down by spreading out the force. It's easy to clean and compact enough that we were able to store it in the car seat while traveling by air, so it did not take up any extra luggage space. At home, we also use it as a chair for our child, who loves to sit in it because it's the perfect height to sit on when it's on the floor." —Sachleen Sandhu
Another promising review: "I use this every time we go out to eat or to a friend's house. I love how easy it is to set up and take down. If it gets dirty, which it does with a messy 9-month-old, it’s easy to wipe off or take off completely and throw in the wash for the harder messes." —Courtney Embry
Get it from Amazon for $39.92 (available in three colors).
22. And for your fur child, a collapsible BarkBowl you can just clip onto your backpack, and then pop open when your dog is like, "I'm thirsty!" Way more convenient than toting their regular bowl around, and many reviewers who take hiking trips with their dogs swear by this thing!
Promising review: "Love it!! I have a big boy who needs a big bowl to drink out of, but we hate carrying one around when hiking. We just clip this onto our backpack and go! Great space-saver." —Madison Baker
Get it from Amazon for $12.89+ (available in three colors).
23. A lovely reversible dress, which will trick everyone into thinking you packed more outfits than you actually did! Both of its sides look completely different, so if you're tired of sitting on your suitcase in order to shut it, this belongs in your cart.
One side has a shirred top (as seen in the first photo), while the other side has a crisscross top (shown in the second photo).
Promising review: "Drop everything and buy this. I had fairly low expectations, but this dress had good reviews. I ordered it in black to be safe and let me just say, I will be ordering every color. It’s gorgeous! I love the versatility and the pockets. The material is breathable and flows beautifully. Feels expensive, perfect for spring/summer. I’m so excited to wear it and will be buying again!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 12 styles).
24. And a Hackwith Design House shirt that'll make you feel like a Transformer, since it's essentially five totally different tops in one! Clothes usually take up the most space, but with this lovely piece you can pack more efficiently without sacrificing style.
Hackwith Design House
Hackwith Design House is a woman-owned small biz making sewn-to-order clothing in their Minnesota studio. On Mondays, they also release limited-edition designs so you can be one of only 25 people to own a piece!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Chelsea Stuart has nothing but good things to say about it: "I have this shirt and I *love* it. All credit for its discovery goes to TikToker @jennifer.bianca who I happened to stumble across on my FYP. It checks all my boxes: black, comfortable, versatile, and durable. My initial worry was that I wouldn't feel secure in it (I have a 38DDD chest and most wrap tops/dresses I've tried haven't stayed where they're supposed to), but I haven't had an issue with this! I've worn it tied in the front giving me a square neck (like the middle picture) and tied in the back giving me a V-neck up front (just like the photo on the right) — both were super comfortable and I didn't have to adjust myself at all. As someone whose weight fluctuates, I also appreciate that this piece can handle pounds gained and lost. The fabric is medium weight so I'll be wearing it season to season and there's just enough elasticity in the arms that if you roll up your sleeves, they won't fall back down. All that is to say trust that I will be buying additional colors!"
Get it from Hackwith Design House for $145 (available in sizes XS–4X and five colors).
25. A TSA-friendly toiletries set with its own little zip-up carrying case, because if your shampoo bottle exploded all over your clothes the last time you traveled, you'll want some extra reinforcement! Plus, few trips are long enough to warrant bringing full-size products, so why not fill these up with what you need and make room for more important things, like Disney mementos!
It comes with four small bottles, three small tubs, two toothbrush covers, labels, and a travel bag.
Promising review: "This set is perfect for traveling. Was looking for a set to use for work (flight attendant). I use the bottles for lotion, body wash, hair oil, and shampoo. None of them have leaked yet, and I love that it comes with a bag just in case. The only negative is that sometimes you need to unscrew the cap to puff the bottles back out after you squeeze them, but doesn’t really bother me. It’s a quick fix. Easy to fill/refill." —Kandice222
Another promising review: "I cruise a lot and space is a commodity there isn't much of on a cruise ship. This little pack came in handy because of that. This is perfect for carrying shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion along with you anywhere. The little bag is handy as well." —Jennifer Lynne
Get it from Amazon for $13.31+ (available in 12 variations).
26. A fleecy MakeUp Eraser that'll take off allll of your makeup (that includes you, waterproof mascara) using water and...that's it, just water. Seriously! No more makeup remover or wipes taking up precious real estate in your bag. Simply wet it, massage over your face in a circular motion, and ta-da!
It's got two sides — one that can wipe off all your makeup with water and a light scrubbing, and another that exfoliates your skin. And each one lasts for up to five years!
Promising review: "This did exactly what it claims to do. I use some warm water on a little part and my whole makeup comes off, even mascara! I used to always buy makeup wipes and this has saved me so much money. I just throw it in with the laundry and it’s perfect. I’ve been using it for over six months now and it hasn’t failed me at all, it’s worth the money!!" —Sharmin Rahman
Get it from Amazon for $13.36+ (available in 14 styles).
27. A pair of reusable waterproof shoe covers, because if you've ever brought rain boots on a trip, you'd probably agree they're not only uncomfortable on big walking days, they also take up a TON of precious luggage space! With these, you'll be prepared for precipitation without the need for an extra pair of shoes, and reviewers say they're impressively effective!
There's a handy sizing chart provided on the product listing page so you can find your ideal fit!
Promising review: "Truly amazing for a rainy day at Disneyland! I got asked about them by at least 100 people that day, when everyone’s shoes were wet and uncomfortable and mine were super dry!! Highly recommend them. Very easy to use, and also the bottoms were non-slippery! Must-have for a rainy activity day!" —Juhi
Another promising review: "Exactly as described. The size was exactly right for my shoe size. Perfect for a trip, as they take up very little space in a suitcase and work quite well to keep the rain out and puddles away from shoes." —Caroljean
Get a pair from Amazon for $10.89 (available in unisex sizes S–4XL and five styles).
28. A bear-y practical fan, flashlight, and USB port in case you've ever gone on a warm weather getaway and realized...there is such a thing as *too* warm. Now you'll have a compact heatwave remedy right in your bag at all times, and the flashlight will come in handy when you're exploring at night! Plus, you can never have too many phone chargers.
It's rechargeable (no batteries!) and can be folded and propped up on a desk or other flat surface. Lots of reviewers said it's great to hand on hand if you're experiencing hot flashes!
Promising review: "Impulse bought this for a 90-degree day at Disneyland and now my kids cannot live without it. It lasted all day on one charge, even with the kids playing with it for hours. Also brought it camping and the flashlight was great for them. Bringing it on every trip from now on." —Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in four colors).
29. And speaking of chargers, a delightful 3-in-1 portable power bank shaped like a macaron, because any traveler knows how quickly our phones drain battery when we're constantly using them to take photos and navigate new places! Not only is this one adorable, it's also super economical, since it triples as a hand warmer and mirror!
Multitasky is an AAPI woman-owned small biz that was founded by Julia Xu in 2020. They specialize in tech products that are both aesthetically pleasing *and* functional, like power banks, laptop accessories, and more!
Promising review: "I was very impressed by how much power this little device has. It's a great size and shape and can easily fit in my pocket. It's also very lightweight. It has two USB ports that I can charge devices with and a USB port that I can use to charge my phone. I love that I can also use it to warm my hands." —Maggie L.
Get it from Multitasky for $60 (available in three colors).
30. Last but not least, Solgaard's Carry-On Closet, which, as its name suggests, has an impressive six-tier, pop-out shelving system! If you're the type of person who thinks there's no such thing as bringing *too* many clothes on a trip but absolutely dread checking bags, reviewers say this bad boy can fit a whole lot more than its airline-friendly size would imply by keeping everything nice and compact in its assorted compartments.
Psst: Its lining is made with plastic from coastal communities that otherwise could have ended up in the ocean! The smaller size is accepted as a carry-on by all international airlines, including European budget ones, while the larger one meets all US airline standards.
Promising review: "Great design that allows me to organize everything I need in much less space than I ever expected. Take your time to select and pack your things thoughtfully and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how much you can get into this carry-on. I have several pieces of luggage in multiple sizes and I’m giving them away because this is all I need. The size and versatility make it the perfect carry-on." —Michelle C.
Get it from Solgaard for $275+ (available in two sizes and six colors).
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.