Move over tweens, parents are taking over TikTok to share their fave products and parenting tricks.
1. A silicone finger puppet toothbrush so you can efficiently and effectively brush your baby's teeth while also soothing sore gums. Bonus, they are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning!
Check out a TikTok of these cute toothbrushes in action.
Promising review: "I don't usually write reviews, but this has been a game changer for us! I have a 13-month-old who hates having her teeth brushed (we tried EVERYTHING before getting this). We've only had it for two days, and there have been no tears since getting it! I let her brush with her regular toothbrush and then follow up with this. She loves it!" —Tyler Parsons
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in four colors).
2. A grape cutter that will save you from having to chase all the random grapes that fly off the cutting board when you are just trying to cut them small enough for your kid to safely eat.
Check out a TikTok of a mom quickly quartering grapes.
Promising reviews: "Yes. TikTok made me buy it. It’s awesome In my opinion. I use it for my fruit salads and my son's snacks. It’s helpful, and I think it saves a bit of time." —Amanda
"We bought this little gadget with low expectations and fully anticipated using it two times before throwing it in our kitchen drawer where it would inevitably sit for a year before we threw it away. Boy were we wrong. It only took one use before we realized that what we thought would be another useless novelty, was actually a parent's HOLY GRAIL of food preparation. No joke, I literally used it the other day to cut THREE grapes for MYSELF, just for the enjoyment. If your little one enjoys eating grapes, do yourself the unimaginable pleasure of buying this...you wont regret it." —Michael
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
3. A pack of Crayola Globbles so your kiddos can finally throw something at the wall because that's its purpose, not because they are full of rage. Or for those that are ~calmer,~ these are also super fun to stretch and squeeze. Plus they won't leave behind any nasty residue for you to deal with.
Check out a TikTok of the globbles in action.
Promising review: "My 15-year-old asked for these after seeing them on TikTok. I got them as a stocking stuffer thinking they’d be tossed aside. Unbelievably he and his 17-year-old brother have spent time lying in the floor, tossing them up to the ceiling, and waiting for them to fall so they can catch them. I never expected them to get this much use. Bonus is they’re off their phones and in the family room with us." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of six from Amazon for $8.45+ (also available in 16 count).
4. A Tushbaby hip carrier designed to make holding your mini me SO much easier. Not only will this provide a comfortable seat for your kiddo, it will help reduce back, arm, and shoulder strain for you. Wins all around!
Check out a TikTok of the Tushbaby in action.
It's recommended for children between 8 and 45 pounds and can be used in four different holding positions — feeding/breastfeeding, side carrying, front facing, and face-to-face. Learn more about how to prevent back pain while carrying your child in this article from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Promising review: "This has been one of MANY items I have purchased thanks to TikTok, and I'm glad I did. Super easy to use, easy to adjust, and most importantly it helps with support tremendously. It comes with pockets and a place to hold bottles/sippy cups, which can be very handy. My 8-month-old weights around 30–35lbs, and he's basically attached to me 24/7, carrying all day was killing my back and arms! Thank God for this invention, my arms and back can rest." —Jennifer Calle
Get it from Amazon for $84.99+ (available in four colors).
5. A foldable indoor slide that quickly POPS 💥 open so when your kid is screaming that they are bored you can make sure they are entertained (and hopefully a little tuckered out) in seconds. Plus when they are finally done running around, you can fold it up for easy storage.
Check out a TikTok of this slide in action.
Promising review: "I got this for my 2-year-old daughter's birthday and she LOVES it. She is a little nervous on the playground and she took to this right away. It folds down easily and sets up easily — the design is brilliant. It was actually so easy that I watched the 30 second set up video just to be sure I got it right lol. My 8-year-old son got on it too and it held up. We live in an apartment so this is something that she can climb on safely without taking up a ton of space. Love this product!!" —jenna
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in three designs).
6. A travel urinal to finally put an end to those potty disasters that always seem to happen at the most inconvenient times while driving aka when you just passed the last rest stop for the next 40 miles.
Check out a TikTok showing the features of the travel urinal.
Promising review: "My son goes to the bathroom often and after several accidents in the car I decided to have a back up. I thought it was cute and perfect for my son. Tried it the very next day after receiving it. It was a coincidence and I was glad I had it in the car! He used it no problem, and it’s spill proof, it has a funnel type lid under the top lid which prevents any liquid from spilling out. Once you lock the lid you can set it in a cup holder and take it with you to empty it in the nearest bathroom. For cleaning you unscrew the top and drain in the toilet. Then you can rinse it as you would a normal cup, clean and then sanitize. It’s very convenient and easy to carry. I personally keep it in the car just in case!" —Yelitza Rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in eight variations).
7. A snack spinner perfect for tossing in your bag before heading out for the day. The compartments are all completely separate (so no food touches anything else), and the spinning adds a fun factor to encourage your kiddos to try all the different snacks.
Check out a TikTok of the snack spinner in action.
This is top-rack dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "My 2-year-old loves it, he gets excited every time he pushes the button and sees it spin. He spins it, grabs a piece of strawberry, spins it again, grabs a blueberry; keeps him entertained. It’s easy to clean and compact for easy on-the-go snacks. Great product!" —Noe G.
Get it from Amazon for $29.95+ (available in three colors).
8. A kids art frame for any parents of kids who hand them a new piece of artwork about every 30 minutes. This frame allows you to store multiple pages in one frame so you don't have to feel guilty for throwing away another work of art. The frame easily pops open and you can stick the paper in and put the rest behind the elastic straps.
Check out a TikTok of the art frames in action.
Promising review: "Wish I'd known about these with my first kid, or my second. Now I'm on my third and our kitchen was littered with art projects. These were a great solution to clear out the clutter and make my kitchen look less like a kindergarten classroom. The frames store A LOT of art in them and each kid has their own frame and can decide which picture to put on display. Magnetic case makes it easy to open but stays shut when it's supposed to." —probooks627
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in nine colors and multi-packs).
9. The Pink Stuff, a ~magical~ all-purpose cleaning paste, so you can effortlessly clean off your child's latest artwork that somehow made its way onto the walls instead of their paper.
Check out a TikTok of the Pink Stuff in action.
Promising review: "This stuff is magic! Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do in this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product; it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
10. A bug bite suction tool, invented by a mom, that removes the irritant from the bug bite to help reduce itching and swelling. Plus it's so easy, even your kiddos can do it!
Rebecca O'Connell / BuzzFeed
Check out a TikTok of the Bug Bite Thing in action and how it can be used to remove splinters too!
You may have seen this product featured on Shark Tank! It is chemical-free, reusable, and safe to use on all ages, including children, toddlers and babies. Be sure to use light pressure. If you do it too forcefully, you can leave a mark on your skin!
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok and had to get it. I’m super glad I did. My daughter and I always get a ton of mosquito bites, and this helps alleviate the itching as soon as you pull the suction back. It’s great." —Rebekka Talley
Get it from Amazon for $9.90+ (available in four colors and multi-packs).
11. A set of kid-safe plastic knives so your budding chef can ~safely~ help you out in the kitchen. These knives are basically magic — sharp enough to chop, but not sharp enough to slice any fingers.
Check out a TikTok of the knives in action.
PSA: children should still be supervised while using these knives!
Promising reviews: "My daughter loves these. I saw these on TikTok then ordered them for my little kitchen helper. We cut up all types of veggies with no problem." —Maia
"I’ve only had these for a couple of days, but already my 4-year-old daughter keeps asking me for things to chop up. They’re perfect for the little chef in your life or the kid who want to be a big helper. So far she’s easily (and safely) chopped up: lettuce, apples, bananas, strawberries, potatoes, even carrots! I can run my hand along the blade and not cut myself and yet it’s designed in a way that you can still chop through veggies and fruits. Another pro is they are super easy to clean and dishwasher safe. They came exactly as pictures for me: in three different sizes and colors, with a slight grip texture on the handle for little hands. They’re nice and lightweight as well so it’s not cumbersome for younger kids. Love them!" —Abby Roeller
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two color combinations).
12. An elephant bath sprayer that is not only adorable but incredibly practical. You can go ahead and throw away the assortment of cups on the edge of your tub that you've been using to rinse shampoo out of your little one's hair.
Check out a TikTok of the sprayer in action.
Promising review: "If you have babies or toddlers, this is a must-buy! I saw this on TikTok and decided to try it out. I love this and my kids love this. My kids were so scared for me to rinse their hair and now that we have this they even want to do it themselves! I also just had a baby and she loves it as well! We have had it for a couple of months now and the batteries are still going strong....which if you have kids you know some stuff it feels like you can never get the batteries to last because they are always playing with them. I highly recommend this to every parent!!!" —Amber
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in six colors).
13. A stroller so lightweight and compact that it can literally fit into the overhead bin on a plane (!!) so you can keep it with you for your whole journey. I may not have kids, but I do recognize the struggle of having to worry about it getting damaged coming out at baggage claim.
Check out a TikTok of the stroller in action.
It folds up so small that it was awarded a Guinness World Record in 2014 for the most compact stroller. It can hold kids who weigh up to 55 pounds and only weighs 9 1/2 pounds.
Promising review: "The best stroller for traveling! We bought this on a whim for our last-minute trip to Houston. Our toddler is two years old, and what a breeze this was to stroll through the airport, and fold up so it can stow away under our seats on the plane. It is so compact, so easy, and my husband enjoys entertaining everyone and showing them how small it gets. If you have a little jet setter and fly frequently with a little one, I highly recommend!!" —Kimmie Paulo
Get it from Amazon for $159.96+ (available in three styles and two colors).
14. Some reusable water balloons made of eco-friendly material that are not only significantly better for the planet, but also WAY easier to fill!! No more fumbling around with those tiny little openings and trying to get it tied off before accidentally leaking out all the water. Win for the planet, win for you, and win for your kids who can now have water balloon fights every day!
Promising review: "The adults in this house love water balloons but not the mess…plus with toddlers around, it didn’t quite make sense to have water balloons but we saw a random video on TikTok and HAD to find reusable water balloons to try out. These were the first ones we bought to try out, and WHOA we were blown away! Super easy too for the 2- and 3-year-old to use, which means more fun for all of us!! Do not think twice or continue with regular water balloons, you’ll waste precious time cleaning up and filling that could be used to make memories." —Taurus
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $15.99+ (also available in packs of 6, 12, and 16).
15. A nifty car seat buckle release tool so your older kid can gain a little more independence in getting themselves out of the car while you're desperately trying to wrangle the younger one.
Check out a TikTok of the seat belt release tool in action.
This is also a great option for parents who have a hard time unbuckling car seats, especially for anyone suffering with joint pain or arthritis.
Promising review: "I got this because I have three kids, and since I have captain chairs, my 4-year-old sits in the third row. I can toss it back to him after I’ve parked or when I’m in the carpool line and he can unbuckle himself and then unbuckle his siblings and I don’t have to climb in the car. It’s GREAT! I also like how it doesn’t attach to the car seat like some similar products, and I can keep it up front while the car is moving. So much safer!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five colors).
16. A pack of silicone pouch lids that uses a flow-control valve to prevent strong little hands from squeezing pouch snacks all over themselves. *And* they are reusable…when they've finished a pouch, you can just toss the lid in the dishwasher!
ChooMee is a small biz based in Northern California, owned by a mom, that specializes in innovative products that solve everyday feeding challenges.
Check out a TikTok of the lid in action.
Promising reviews: "I am OBSESSED. I saw these on a TikTok and ran to Amazon...so glad I did! My toddler loves yogurt/applesauce pouches but started purposely dumping and squeezing the contents out. But these make it absolutely impossible for her to do that without making it difficult to eat! I tested them, and it’s SO easy to drink out of, but I was unable to squeeze anything out. 10/10 recommend. I’m definitely buying more" —Amanda
"These are amazing! I bought two sets of them so I can keep some in our diaper bag (or in case we lose one). We use these every single day for our 12-month-old with her yogurt (Gogo squeeze) and her fruit and veggie pouches! Seriously, love them. We previously had yogurt/fruit all over because she would squeeze them. My husband accidentally stepped on the pouch with this on, and it still didn't squeeze out! Once your baby figures it out (ours did quickly), it's a game changer. I tried the pouch holders with the handles, but she just swung it around, and it still spilled out. This is what you want!" —Shem Slater
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in five color combos).
17. And a food and juice box holder to give your toddler the freedom of holding their own drink without leaving you an anxious mess waiting for them to squeeze it all over themselves and everything around them.
Check out a TikTok of the holder in action.
Promising review: "BEST THINGS EVER!! My little one is 10-months-old and a little miss independent. She HATES when I have to help feed her. She LOVES the applesauce pouches, but always squeezes them and makes the biggest mess ever! I thought these would be worth a shot. I was right!! Works awesome for her with juice boxes, too! AND she's happy because mommy doesn't have to help!! I would definitely buy them again, and I told EVERYONE with littles how much they need to buy these!" —Kaila
Get one from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five colors and two-packs).
18. An oh-so-cute Smily Mia Penguin pacifier so you can stop running around trying to find the paci your baby has thrown for the millionth time today. This is designed to stay on a baby's hand and mimic a boob so baby won't miss their old pacifier, or well, your boob. 🤷🏼♀️
Check out a TikTok of the paci in action.
This is also dishwasher and freezer safe.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and bought it quickly. It's easy for my baby to hold to clean and works for teething! Definitely recommend." —Brooklyn
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in six styles and a two-pack).
19. An Oogiebear nose and ear cleaner designed to gently clear out those teensy tiny little ears and noses with a little rubber scoop and a bear head that prevents you from accidentally going in too far.
Check out a TikTok of the cleaner in action.
Promising review: "Must have! This thing is amazing; it works very well for us. Good length, and it's soft/firm. I was able to gently scoop my 4-month-old's ear wax and pick out her sticky, crusty boogers. She enjoys being clean, so she sat/laid down very still for us. I would definitely buy this for a baby shower gift and definitely recommend to anyone." —P. T.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (also available with a case).
20. A JellyCap that fits on most regular bottles to transform them into something that kiddos can drink out of easier (and is less messy) with or without a straw. Basically you can turn the bottle of your choice into a makeshift sippy cup!
Check out a TikTok of the cap in action.
Promising reviews: "Hands down one of my best Amazon purchases for my girl! I love finding hidden gems like this to make parenting a little easier lol. We go camping a lot and these are life savers and save me so much time washing and re-washing sippy cups! Plus my daughter can now be trusted with her beloved Danimal yogurt! A win for mom and a win for my very satisfied and not yogurt covered 1.5-year-old! Great idea!!" —Ab223
"Wonderful for my autistic 4-year-old! I absolutely LOVE these Jelly Caps! I found them on TikTok and knew it would be perfect for my son! He’s four and I’m always forgetting to bring his cup. He’s autistic and struggles when drinking from a bottle. These fit great on his happy meal milk from McDonald’s as well as every bottled water I’ve tried! Only down side is it takes a smaller straw than you get at the store. But to fix then I always put the straw in from the 'bottom' before placing it on the bottle! 10/10 recommend! Just buy them!" —Nikki
Get a three pack from Amazon for $14.99 (available in three color options).
21. A car video monitor so you can stop fiddling with mirrors or wrenching your neck to see your baby in their car seat while you're at every stoplight.
Check out a TikTok of the baby monitor in action.
PSA: please keep your eyes on the road when the car is in motion.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok and knew I wanted to try it. I LOOOOOVE this product! I hate trying to use my rear view mirror to look into her mirror to make sure she’s okay. The quality of the video is great for the price, and I can easily see if my infant has spit up or I can see her mouth to shove a paci in if needed. I can see details like if her eyes are open or closed. The night vision isn’t too bad but not as detailed but you can see enough. But overall for the price, I would buy this product again hands-down." —Michael Giblin
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
22. An ingenious cup catcher to prevent your little one from chucking their cup across the room every five minutes. Just attach it to anything (a high chair, car seat, stroller, etc.) and say buhbye to chasing down sippy cups constantly.
Check out a TikTok of the cup catcher in action.
This product is just a cup catcher that can be looped on to any surface, but you can also check out the Busy Baby Mat if you're interested in the whole set up from the photo above.
Promising review: "These are fantastic for keeping my child from dropping her sippy cup over and over during meals. I'd recommend to any parent who just wants one thing to be easier. But isn't that all of us?" —Leigh Powers
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in four colors and two-packs).
23. A sandwich cutter and sealer so you can have the convenience of Uncrustables without having to break the bank when your kid decides that is the only food they're going to eat for the foreseeable future.
Check out a TikTok of the sandwich sealer in action.
This set comes with circle, square, and triangle cutters.
Promising review: "I had to try this because I saw it on TikTok, and I spend way too much on Uncrustables for my picky kids! And my kids (ages three and six) love the different shapes they can choose from." —Rachel
Get it from Amazon for $15.96
24. A baby nail trimmer designed to drastically lower your stress levels of trimming your little one's razor sharp nails. The gentle disks rotate around for smooth, quick, and easy trimming. Plus with a super quiet motor, you can even do this while they are sleeping!
Check out a TikTok of the nail trimmer in action.
The set comes with three soft attachments for kids and three additional attachments for adults!
Promising review: "My toddler hates her nails being cut with clippers. I saw a mom on TikTok talking about this. Not only do I love this, but my toddler always wants me to use this on her nails." —M
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors).
25. A toothbrush holder and dispenser so you can finally grant your kids the independence they have been begging for, without worrying about the *disaster* they will make in the bathroom. Say goodbye to dealing with globs of toothpaste on the counter and soggy toothbrushes thrown about, because now everything fits perfectly into its own place.
Check out a TikTok of the toothpaste dispenser in action.
This includes a toothpaste dispenser (that'll squeeze out every last ounce!), four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. I would definitely recommend for a family or kids' bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, Q-tips, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
26. A dinner plate divided into eight portions that lead to a hidden compartment where you can stash away a little treat. This plate turns meal time into a fun game for even the fussiest eaters as they make their way through the map to the hidden treasure.
Check out a TikTok of the plate in action.
Promising review: "I bought this for my son because I thought it was cute and cool. I posted about it on TikTok, and the post went viral, almost a million views. I highly recommended it. My son requests this plate for every meal and looks forward to the treat at the end." —Chaunte Thorpe
Get it from Amazon for $17.74+ (available in six styles).
27. A diaper cream spatula applicator invented by a mom to easily pick up and cleanly distribute creams and lotions.
Check out a TikTok of the spatula in action.
Promising review: "Yes, it’s weird. I laughed (to myself) when I got one as a baby gift. Then my baby got her first rash and after wrestling a diaper closed with fingers covered in diaper cream I remembered this and oh boy what a lifesaver. It applies cream evenly and wipes clean. I now have two and will probably buy a third for the diaper bag. It’s also nice for people who have sensory issues or are new to diaper-changing. Yes it’s weird, but it’s also super useful." —jp
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in four colors and two-packs).
28. Or a tush swiper so you don't have to worry about getting diaper cream under your fingernails when you're in a rush to get your baby dressed again.
Check out a TikTok of the cream applicator in action.
Promising reviews: "We ordered this a couple of weeks before we had our first child and so glad we did! It does exactly what you would want it to and does it with ease. I'm a fan of good design and attention to detail and with this product, there was absolutely nothing that I would change, and that's saying a lot! Well done!!" —Scott
"We love how easy to use this product is! Swipe and go! Doesn’t take a lot of extra time which is so helpful when trying to change a diaper! We use it for our diaper cream!" —Moses the puppy
Get one from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two colors and a two- or three-pack).
29. A cereal and snack dispenser that combines convenience with aesthetics. With these you can get rid of all those ugly cereal boxes *and* your kids can serve themselves without risking a huge mess.
Check out a TikTok of the cereal dispenser in action.
Promising review: "We have three kids and a very small kitchen with very little cabinet/counter space. We used to keep our cereal boxes on top of our refrigerator, but I've been trying to de-clutter, and also come up with a solution for our kids to be able to get their own cereal in the mornings. THIS IS IT!!!! It looks great on our counter and we have very little space, so it fits just right! This has been the perfect solution to giving our kids the independence they need to get their own breakfast! It has been a lifesaver!!! Love it!!!" —tenle
Get it from Amazon for $18.19+ (available in various styles and colors).
30. A sleep-training alarm clock featuring different color lights to indicate whether it's time to stay in bed (red), almost time to get up (yellow), or time to start the day (green)!
Check out a TikTok of the alarm clock in action.
This can also be used as an alarm clock, timer, or sound machine.
Promising review: "My 2-year-old started getting up at 6:30 instead of 7:30 and was ready for the day. I saw this on TikTok, so I ordered it and explained to him how if Mella is red, we have to sleep, and when Mella turns green, it’s time to play. The first night, he sat up a couple times in the night and looked at it and laid back down. We’ve been using it for almost a week, and he stays in bed until it’s green without any crying or complaining, so it fixed my problem so fast! You do have to toggle the night-light on to red if you want it in all night. You could choose other colors, too, but red and green worked well since he has a car seat with red and green stop lights, so easy connection. Anyways, I highly recommend it! He loves to check on Mella during the day and see if it’s asleep." —Mpt2
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in four colors).
31. A slide-away storage bag designed to completely eliminate the dreaded clean up of Legos or other tiny toys. The bin has a built-in mat that you can spread out, the kids use their toys on it, and when they are done, you pull the handles, and dump the toys back inside the bin!
Check out a TikTok of the storage bag in action.
Promising review: "I really like this for my kid's Duplo Lego bricks, but I think it could be used for a lot more than that. I want to get one for my kids' train track. The fabric part is really large and would fit the track on it. I found the cleanup is extremely easy; all you do is lift up the fabric, and it all goes in the bin. An added bonus, my 2-year-old can dump over the bin, and it stays on the fabric part. I also would like to add that I like the fabric on the outside of the bin; it looks durable and good quality." —KFundy
Get it from Amazon for $54.99+ (available in four colors).
32. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker that ~magically~ turns frozen fruit into a delicious, creamy sorbet. Now you can finally agree to the daily requests for ice cream because you know secretly they will be getting all the nutrients from fruit (without any added sugar) in this delicious frozen treat.
Check out a TikTok of the soft serve maker in action.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this. I got this for my girls after they showed it to me on TikTok. I thought it was a great way of making a sweet treat. I didn’t realize how much I would love it. You don’t even need to use a lot of fruit to get a decent size bowl. I buy frozen fruit, freeze bananas, and add some coconut flakes, and it is so delicious. This machine works perfectly. You aren’t suppose to put completely hard frozen fruit in it. You are suppose to let the frozen fruit thaw a tad." —Debbie
Get it from Amazon for $38.91+ (available in six colors).
33. Portable soap paper sheets because you never know when you'll wind up in a ~sus~ bathroom that doesn't have soap in any of the dispensers. This little container is slim enough to throw in your bag or pocket and you only need one sheet to get a sudsy wash.
Check out a TikTok of the portable soap in action.
Promising reviews: "I put one in my car and one in my son's diaper bag. I saw these on TikTok and had to get them. It’s horrible when you go somewhere and they have no soap, so this is a lifesaver." —Kailyn
Get 200 sheets from Amazon for $7.99.
34. A Whiskware pancake batter mixer with a BlenderBall wire whisk to mix up perfectly smooth pancakes — without dirtying a mixing bowl, a whisk, spoons, and tbh probably all of your countertops. Just add your ingredients to this little contraption, shake to mix, and pour perfect pancakes from the spout.
Check out a TikTok of the batter dispenser in action.
You can even store leftover batter in the bottle and pop it in the fridge for a time-saving weekday breakfast!
Promising review: "My 8-year-old is a huge fan of making pancakes. He saw this on TikTok and just had to have it. We absolutely love this product!! Easy to clean and use. I love that it’s an all-in-one. No more messy bowls, and he can squeeze out the perfect amount for his pancakes." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in two colors and also as a pancake art kit).
35. A Boon cacti bottle cleaning brush set that takes something so mundane and boring and transforms it into an unbearably cute little set. No one will even know the cacti are actually a variety of convenient baby bottle cleaning brushes.
Check out a TikTok of the brush set in action.
Promising review: "I love this product. I got it because of all the hype on TikTok, but I gotta say I actually find it a really nice way to display my bottle and accessories cleaner. It matches perfect with my boom grass. Makes my kitchen feel warm." —DIPC
Get it from Amazon for $14.44 (available in three styles, as well as just replacement brushes).
36. A sunscreen applicator designed with a roll-on sponge so you can quickly and easily apply sunscreen to even the squirmiest kids. Just fill the container with the sunscreen of your choice and start applying with the sponge for the mess-free solution you've been dreaming of.
Solar Buddies is a small biz based in the UK, founded by two moms, who set out to develop a product that would make applying sunscreen on kiddos easier.
Check out a TikTok of the sunscreen applicator in action.
Promising review: "I hesitated, but I originally saw this item on TikTok and knew it would make life SO MUCH easier when it comes to putting sunscreen on myself and my kids, and I have to say, I am NOT disappointed!! The sunscreen goes on so smoothly and evenly, and I feel like I will be saving so much sunscreen now that I'm not just squirting a huge glob in my hands and spending so much time trying to rub in a ridiculous amount into mine and my children's skin. My only regret with buying these is that I wish I would have bought a couple more so that I could have different ones for each of the sunscreens we use! But I will be recommending these to everyone!" —Carmen
Get one from Amazon for $15.98+ (available in six colors and two-packs).
37. A Bissell multi-purpose portable cleaner with a cult following of parents, pet owners, and clumsy people. This compact device gets alllll the stains (grass! pet accidents! food! mud!) from almost any surface.
Check out a TikTok of the Bissell cleaner in action.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and our toddler has turned our apartment in such a dirty place. Stains everywhere! Our sofa was in such bad condition (which we only got it two years ago) that we were thinking of getting a new one. We decided to try this, and it is a miracle worker. I’m so glad we bought this. It’s worth every penny!" —shahzad mahmood
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
38. Comotomo baby bottles designed to mimic the shape of a boob so your baby is able to latch on easier. Reviewers swear by this for newborns who are picky and refuse to take their bottle.
Promising review: "Favorite bottles! A mom on TikTok recommended these, so I tried them out. They don’t leak and milk doesn’t come out of the nipple at a fast pace. I would definitely recommend!" —Shaina Tradesco
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.63+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
39. A set of snowball makers to take your neighborhood snowball fight to the next level and make your kids the (almost inevitable) winners.
Check out a TikTok of the snowball maker in action.
Promising review: "I bought these for my grandchildren and the day after they arrived it actually snowed. The kids had so much fun making snowballs and stacking them to make a family of snowmen. It’s months later and I still have snowballs in my freezer!" —Amazon Customer
Get a set of four from Amazon for $17.99.
40. Dr. Brown's formula mixing pitcher with a unique design and blade that allows you to easily make a large batch of formula at once so you aren't racing against the clock to make a bottle after your baby has already started to melt down.
Check out a TikTok of the formula pitcher in action.
Also, just a note that the CDC recommends to use batched prepared infant formula within two hours or immediately store in the fridge and use within 24 hours.
Promising review: "For many months, I was breastfeeding and pumping for my daughter. Around the time I was ready to throw in the towel (towards end of 9 months of straight breast milk), I randomly saw this in a TikTok video and decided I needed it for when I made the change. I’ve been using this now for about five weeks, and it’s saved my sanity already having the formula made. 10/10 recommend." —Meaghan
Get it from Amazon for $9.97+ (available in two colors and also as a set with four bottles).
41. A freezable teether pacifier to act as an anesthetic on your kiddo's gums to make teething even just a little less miserable. And if cold isn't doing the trick, try out warm water to simulate a breast.
And it's dishwasher safe!
Promising review: "My son started teething at about two months, and he would get so mad to the point his face would turn red and he would scream and cry and nothing would console him! I saw this on TikTok, and I knew I had to buy it. My son loves this! He wouldn’t want to eat, and I used use the binky frozen, and he then would eat and be my happy baby again. I will say only use this binky with supervision due to babies can open the top of it and get the ice cubes out and could choke. Other than that, it is amazing, and we are so happy we found this and bought it! I recommend this to all our friends with babies!" —Rigo
Get it from Amazon for $11.19.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.