*me nodding and scrolling* Oh yeah....nice...very cool...
1. A futuristic lamp with a unique on/off feature that will make your guests wonder if you have access to a time machine. And then they're gonna ask why you're using it for decor instead of something useful like saving them from investing in Dogecoin.
2. A dish-soap ball that looks like a magical crystal orb. Its power? Cleaning your dishes while also cutting down on plastic waste!
Get it from EarthlyCrush on Etsy for $20 (available in six orb colors and two container colors).
3. A set of measuring cups that are shaped like fractions of a circle so you don't have to squint to see what you're grabbing from the drawer. OK, there might be *some* squinting when choosing between the 1/3 and 1/4 cups, but they still look really cool.
Promising review: "I can’t believe I found this product through Amazon! I just used the measuring cups for baking and was very impressed! These are the best cups I’ve ever used for measuring liquids, brown sugar, nuts, and other dry ingredients! Highly recommended!" —Lab
Get them from Amazon for $24.
4. A pair of hooking bear pins that help shrink the waistline of jeans that are a little too big. Plus, they just look really cute holding paws! I want what they have. :')
5. A pack of Nude breath mints that are reminiscent of the gone-but-not-forgotten Ice Breakers Liquid Ice breath mints. And to add to the '00s nostalgia, it also comes in a little maze container like those tiny toys kids would get in party favor bags.
Despite the price, I really love these things! They're super strong and long-lasting.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $5 (available in three flavors).
6. A pair of socks with padded heels to protect your delicate skin from new shoes. With these puppies, blisters (on your heels) are a thing of the past!
7. A tabletop fire pit so you can enjoy a mini campfire wherever you'd like — as long as it's outdoors, of course. And to make it even cooler? Add a color changing packet for rainbow flames.
This is a great option for smaller areas like balconies and gardens. It provides warmth, cozy vibes, and of course, a place to cook s'mores.
Promising review: "As a piece to provide some warmth and entertainment to friends or guests outdoors, this is a great product. As someone who once owned a Biolite camp stove, I was a believer that the only way to efficiently and completely burn wood to fine ash was from using the air flow fan of the Biolite camp stove. Well by golly, Solo Stove has proven me wrong. Fans and electricity have been proven to not be necessary. The Solo Stove Mesa is able to burn wood incredibly efficiently. A very solid product overall. I look forward to buying a wood-burning cooking stove from Solo Stove sometime in the future." —William J Blackburn
Get it from Amazon for $104.99 (available in six colors).
8. A light-up umbrella for fans of Blade Runner and those who want higher visibility when walking around at night. Safety and sci-fi, together at last!
It's powered by three AAA batteries and has seven LED color options. There's an on/off button as well as a flashlight on the bottom!
Promising reviews: "I love, love, LOVE this umbrella! It’s a real conversation starter. You can choose one color or you can choose a rotating rainbow. The color is bright and eye-catching making you very visible even in the worst storm on the darkest night. This is fun for young and old, alike." —Rachel N. Smitherman
"Probably the coolest umbrella ever. It makes a great gift." —Monse Adams
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in six colors).
9. A splurge-worthy Lego map kit, which is 1. incredible, next-level wall art and 2. a genius way to show off where you've traveled.
10. A Mass Effect-inspired necklace that exudes an otherworldly glow sure to enhance your armor (or T-shirt and jeans).
Promising review: "It looks heavy, like something you would always be aware you're wearing, but the reality is it's light and airy. The glowing is cool, obviously, but it's also a nice necklace just to wear." —melanie
Get it from Soul Shards on Amazon Handmade for $24.95.
11. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum that might as well be a fixture in The Jetsons. Just sweep towards the device and it'll suck up all the dust, dirt, and hair — no dustbin needed.
After debris is collected into the vacuum's canister, an indicator light will turn on to let you know when the canister is full and ready to be emptied out. Pull the canister out and dump debris into the trash without spilling crumbs and dirt everywhere.
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor...I usually just vacuum my tile which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $111.99 (available in six colors).
12. A set of long-distance lamps so that every time someone touches a lamp, they both light up! It's a fun way to let your loved one know you're thinking of them.
Promising review: "Sending good vibes and love between Oregon and Missouri. This was a gift from my daughter's family to my husband for his birthday. We placed it where we see it frequently. We miss seeing our grandchildren and love to see the color change indicating that someone has walked by and tapped to say hi! My grandson and husband had dueling taps, that was quite funny. I received a text stating that my 12-year-old grandson was not going to bed because he wanted to be the last tap. So my husband aka Grandpa finally gave in and 'let him win.' This was a PERFECT GIFT!" —Auban
Get a set of two from Uncommon Goods for $198 (also sold individually for $99 each).
13. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions for anyone who struggles with traditional diaries. This guided journal makes it a little easier to reflect.
This book works like a DIY memoir — it goes through three phases of "Early," "Middle," and "Later" years, and has 201 different prompts based on your memories, experiences, and views on the world. Prompts include things like what you would have switched careers to midway through if given the chance, or a present you got from your parents that sticks in your memory, or who you think the funniest person in your family is.
Get it from Amazon for $15.30 or from Bookshop (to support local bookstores) for $15.81.
14. A plug-in mushroom light that offers a warm, color-changing glow so your home feels like a magical forest. Time to invite over the nice badger couple next door and drink dandelion tea!
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
15. A magnetic flying saucer container with cow-shaped paper clips so you can witness an alien abduction every time you sit down at your desk.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $15.
16. A set of screw top lids that magically transform your cans into bottles, giving you some non-can benefits like keeping bugs out and fizz in.
Reviewers say the lids don't leak! If you're doubtful, check the above image.
Promising review: "When I open a can of sparkling water or soda, I very rarely drink it all at once. I didn’t want to just throw them away so I’d drink them flat. Now I pop on one of these bad boys and the drinks stay fizzy for much longer. Nothing will keep an open can fizzy forever but these toppers really add longevity." —Miscellaneous Ghoul
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in seven colors).
17. A six-port outlet that swivels so you can finally plug stuff in behind your couch.
It also has two USB ports so everyone can get a charge.
Promising review: "Where has this outlet been my whole life? Wow! This totally cleaned up the plug/chord fiasco behind my bedside table! I've used a six-outlet expander for years. But the problem with the big plug heads just drove me nuts! I was forever rearranging the plugs to make something fit. The fact that this turns solved the problem. Plus I'm two plugs down now that I have the USB connections in the actual outlet. Just brilliant for us!" —Southern Magnolia
Get it from Amazon for $26.85.
18. A mystical wireless phone charger for anyone who prefers fantasy over the sci-fi reality we live in.
Magic = unexplained science! This spell circle works with iPhones 11 and up, and Samsung Galaxys S8 and up.
Promising review "Product works great, looks cool, gives my nightstand a bit of magical flair without being so ostentatious that it keeps me up at night unlike some other magic circle chargers. AFAIK the runes mean nothing, the only word I can make out along the outer circle is futharc, which is the name of the Norse rune alphabet and is comprised of the first six letters of said alphabet. Most likely the rest of the letters are merely the rest of the alphabet in sequence, the literal rune equivalent of 'ABCDEFG' and so on. Overall, a good find. I am satisfied." —Kevin
Get it from Amazon for $44.49+ (available in two colors).
19. A cute miniature wastebasket happy to hang out on your counter or desk so you always have a place for little pieces of trash that would otherwise clutter up your space.
The pink-and-white wastebasket can sit on top of your desk or be attached to the side with an included adhesive strip.
Promising review: "Put it on the side of my table to slide threads and scrap fabric into it while sewing, and it works great! Can close and open the lid quickly as needed. The sticker is VERY serious which is good for durability, but I wouldn’t stick it to something unless you’re absolutely sure it’s the perfect spot or you don’t care if whatever you stick it to gets destroyed." —L
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in two colors).
21. A portable espresso maker so you can enjoy a nice hot drink while enjoying the view (whether that's from on top of a mountain or a motel room).
Promising review: "This works so well for camping for a quick coffee craving! Took this camping over the weekend and used it a few times at the office. Depending on the grinds you use, it's good for a light single espresso shot or if you reuse the same grinds and purge three capfuls of water through the filter, you'll get a full cup of coffee. Works great without lugging a glass press around in your backpacking or camp gear! Easy to clean and store away with the retractable priming handle." —WallyMonkey
Get it from Amazon for $54.90.
22. A glow-in-the-dark protective Fire TV Stick case so you can actually find that sneaky device, even in the dark during movie night.
Check out a TikTok of the glow-in-the-dark case in action.
Promising review: "It’s a thin silicone case that slips right on and has holes for all buttons and the microphone in the right places. It also has raised dots on the back to make it easy to grip. With the easy to see color, I no longer lose my remote in the couch cushions. Highly recommend." —S. Mizrahi
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in four colors).
23. A handheld light that you'll be ~over the moon~ for.
Promising review: "This thing is more amazing than it even looks online. Super lightweight. Only drawback is I could see how a kid would or could go full bore Godzilla on it and crush it like a porcelain egg. So probably best kept out of reach of demon spawn. But for a cool adult hangout, it's pretty memorizing. Nice glow, adjustable/dimmable. Choose white or like a warmer amber color light. Just like the moon changes with the atmosphere. It's pretty geeky, but...shoe fits." —CA Girl in Portland
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four sizes).
24. A pack of super-strong magnets to secure to the top of your fridge so all your beers can be cold ones.
Promising review: "What a cool useful product. I have been using them for over a year. Don't buy the crappy knockoffs! These are solidly built. A perfect gift for any beer lover." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two strips (six magnets) from Amazon for $29.99.
25. A clever humidifier tank cleaner shaped like fish that "swims" around the water tank, helping prevent the growth of mold or buildup for up to 30 days.
26. A tube of Youthforia's BYO Blush Oil that boasts a unique color-changing formula that reacts to your skin’s natural pH level. It's also buildable, so the color will feel 100% you!
It's also packed with 20 plant-based antioxidant-dense oils so you don't have to worry if you fall asleep wearing it! It's suitable for all skin types, fragrance free, vegan, and cruelty free.
Youthforia is an Asian- and woman-owned small business that aims to make makeup that's so good for your skin you can sleep in it. The founder, Fiona Co Chan, even tested the blush by sleeping in it for two months. They are passionate about being environmentally friendly and not using fossil fuels or gross toxins in their products.
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
Get it from Youthforia or Amazon for $36
27. A mini fisherman who sits on the edge of your pot and holds onto a single piece of spaghetti that you can take a bite of when you wanna see if the pasta is ready.
Promising review: "I made spaghetti but I’m sure any other pasta would fit in the second opening of the pole. I imagine this little guy whistling a tune while waiting for me to come check if his patience has paid off." —Greenseabra
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
28. A fancy switch plate cover because HELLO everything in your home can and should be fancy as all heck.
Chelsea Stuart / BuzzFeed
Promising review: "These are absolutely beautiful! If I ever move, I'm taking them with me. You may think they're a little pricey, but they're REALLY heavy and far nicer than the stuff you find at the local hardware store. I bought the switch plate, outlet plates, and even a blank plate to cover an old electrical box left behind by DIRECTV." —Karebow
Get it from Amazon for $14.69+ (available in seven finishes).
29. A Marshmallow Whip Maker loved by TikTokers thanks to its ability to turn your hum-drum cleanser into light frothy foam. Foam = easier to apply and less friction bothering your skin.
To use this, all you have to do is put a pearl-sized drop of your favorite cleanser at the bottom, fill with water up to the dotted line, and pump it until it creates foam.
Promising review: "This thing is the bomb. Does exactly what it advertises — makes a thick whipped cream/foam out of washes, making it economical as well as fun. It can 'soften' harsh washes to make the concoction gentler on skin. It's also great for mixing washes if you have two or more you'd like to combine for different effects. And of course, a little goes a long, long way with this puppy. For the price, it's a steal — if you're into this kind of thing. Definitely give it a try if you're not sure. It's a really cool device." —KnockKnockMe
Get it from Amazon for $8.
30. An adorable, pearlescent color-changing oil diffuser to bring some soothing scents to your stuffy office.
Automatically shuts off when the water runs out so you can set it and forget it.
Promising review: "I waited to write a review until I was able to speak from real experience about this beauty. Three months ago I purchased this oil diffuser online from Target.com, along with a set of relaxation essential oils. This diffuser is the first one I’ve ever had, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it has been great! I have zero complaints. I read someone say the lid doesn’t fit tightly, and it doesn’t, but I don’t see a reason why it would need to. I leave it on the bar in my kitchen and it literally sends its aroma throughout my 2,000-square-foot home. EVERYONE that walks in the door comments on how good it smells in here when they come inside. It produces the most amazing stream of aromatic scent that you could ever imagine! And it stays on all day long…eight hours, at least! When the reservoir is empty it automatically shuts off. I can’t think of one bad thing to say about it. I work from home and use it every single day. I went online today to purchase a smaller diffuser for my daughter’s bedroom but after reading reviews, I decided to purchase another one of these. It works! It’s dependable! And it’s safe! I guess you may assume that I am extremely pleased ♥️ Thank you!" —Target reviewer
Get it from Target for $30.
31. And a set of space-themed (and shaped) crayons for little aspiring artists who like to shoot for the stars. 💫
Promising review: "I purchased these for my nephew's 6th birthday. He is obsessed with everything space. He loves these! He said they look like collectibles!" —Marie
Get a set of 13 from CosmicCrayonCompany on Etsy for $44.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.