Including a device that will prevent your blankets and duvet covers from getting all tangled in the dryer. 🙌
1. A strap you can attach to your Kindle because you love the device so much, until you're reading in bed at night and it falls on your face...again. This genius accessory slips right on and gives you a place to put one finger, so you have a more comfortable way to devour the latest Colleen Hoover book.
TFY is a small business creating genius tech accessories. This strap is designed to fit the Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, and 6-inch Kindle Fire.
Promising review: "I already loved my Kindle Paperwhite, but this makes it even better. It looks bulkier in the picture than it actually is. There's enough room in the strap for A FINGER (not two), and it weighs close to nothing — maybe an ounce. I wanted something that would make it easier to hold in front of my face while reading on the plane (to avoid bent-over posture) and also an easy loop to put my finger through when reading on my side (in bed). It folds flat to fit in a sleeve as well. Perfect for my needs!" —Andrew H.
Get it from Amazon for $12.50+ (available in two sizes).
2. A french fry holder, a must-have for your next road trip (and the one after that, too) because everyone knows that the best french fries are the ones consumed immediately after pulling out of a drive-thru while in the middle of nowhere. Instead of having to dig your hand deep down into the bag to get those delicious morsels, you'll have a place to put them right in the middle console. Talk about a game-changer!
Promising review: "I was so sick of spilling my fries in the car, lol. It is a little loose in my particular cup holder in my car, but it fit nicely in another car. Holds the fries well. No more spilled fries. :)" —Missy
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in a two-pack and a style with a sauce holder).
3. And a Saucemoto dip clip because what are fries without a dipping sauce??? This genius thing clips into your air vent and holds all different sizes of sauces, so you can dip your nuggets and fries while still keeping your eyes on the road.
Promising review: "How did I go so long without one of these??? The Saucemoto was my first 'TikTok Made Me Buy It' purchase, and I have no regrets. It clips easily to my car's vent, and the sauce cups clip in easily so I can dip and drive. No more trying not to dump the sauce by accident while steering with the same hand that's holding the dip cup. It even comes with a dip cup for those places that do the pouches for their sauces rather than the cups. (I'm looking at you, Arby's.) Ya know, you end up squeezing the sauce onto the wrapper that's balanced on your lap, and you end up getting some sauce on your steering wheel. OR you try the whole 'wrapper and sauce on the passenger seat and try to dip while watching the road,' which usually doesn't turn out so great." —Pleasure Pamela
Get set of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five pack sizes and four colors).
4. A 3D Ostrichpillow eye mask designed to contour to your face so you can get a 100% blackout experience whenever and wherever you need to sleep. One BuzzFeed writer swears by this because her eyes don't get squished — and she can even blink with it on!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Jasmin Sandal says, "I'll be the first to admit it, I'm a little high maintenance when it comes to my sleep. I need complete darkness and complete quiet. So when I know I'm going anywhere that doesn't believe in blackout blinds, or just regular ol' blinds for that matter, I always pack an eye mask. The only problem is, I've struggled to find one that A) doesn't move around when I sleep and B) doesn't let the bleeding light shine through. So as you can imagine, I was just *thrilled* when the Ostrichpillow 100% Blackout Eye Mask was put on my radar — I jumped at the chance to test it out. And, people, it does exactly what it says on the tin. It's super reliable with blocking 1-0-0 percent of the light, and it has an amazing ergonomic design that carves out space for your eyes so your eyelashes don't get all squished — plus, there's even enough room for you to blink, if you wanted to! It's certainly thicker than your average eye mask and sleeping on your side with it on takes some getting used to. But hey, if it stops lamp light, sunlight...whatever kinda light from disturbing my sleep, it's totally worth it."
Get it from Amazon for $45 (available in two colors).
5. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can use weekly to stop any buildup or odors from coming out of your sink. Nobody wants to deal with that grossness!
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $9.28.
6. A candle lamp warmer specifically designed so you can add some ambience to the room without having to actually light the candle. Reviewers love this option because you don't have to worry about having an open flame around kids and pets, *and* it disperses the scent of the candle better than just lighting it.
7. A natural sweater pill remover made from upcycled car windshield glass that'll remove any pills from your sweaters, towels, bedding, and more to make them look as good as new.
BuzzFeed / Maitland Quitmeyer
Celsious is a Black woman-owned and environmentally focused laundromat *and* online shop based in Brooklyn.
BuzzFeed Shopping Editor Maitland Quitmeyer says: "Like many of you, I've been living in sweats and PJs during this almost-year of WFH full time. And it's made me revisit the state of some of my loungewear. Take for example, this college sweatshirt I wear all the time — as evidenced by the rather EXTENSIVE pilling all over it. So when I saw this pumice-esque sweater stone (it's made from upcycled car windshield glass — how cool is that?!), I decided it was worth the try. We've featured electric pill removers (mostly the fan-favorite Conair one) many times, and they really work. But sometimes you're looking for a little more detail or control — that's where this stone comes in handy.
I was able to navigate around the contours of the logo on my sweatshirt with ease, removing pills using the corner or the entire flat bottom in a few quick strokes. It truly took no time at all — the sweatshirt was done in mere minutes. The only thing I would note is that particles do "fall out" of the stone, so do your pill-removing on a surface that's easy to sweep or vacuum up at the end."
Get it from Celsious for $13.
8. A Click & Carry grocery bag holder perfect for anyone who ends up lugging around a gazillion bags when they go out to "run a couple of errands." Just divide all your totes between the two holders, and it will evenly distribute the weight, making it more comfortable and easier to carry home. Each one can hold up to 80 pounds!!
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it. This is great when you have a few bags and a box — for example, if you balance the bags, you can throw it over your shoulder and walk inside and have two free hands to carry the box, which is great. Product seems well built, and is comfortable on your shoulder or hand because of the padding." —Hung
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in seven colors, as well as packs of two).
9. An inflatable lounge chair for when you want to go hang out in the park or beach but realize the ground is not a great place to lounge. The chair weighs less than 3 pounds, is easy to fill, and super comfortable (according to reviewers).
Promising review: "What a brilliant idea! This chair is super compact and lightweight, and EXTREMELY easy to inflate. You don't need any pumps, and you don't need to blow it up with your breath, yet it inflates in a few seconds. All you have to do is spin your body 360 degrees once while holding the chair out. It really is that easy and it really works! What's more, the chair holds the air in — no leaking — for days, and it is incredibly comfy!!!! I have a very bad back and almost no chairs are comfortable for me to sit on, but this chair is amazingly comfortable. It creates no pressure points you because it is filled with air. You can sit upright on it or lounge on it, depending on how much air you put in and where you place your tush. I thought there had to be a catch, and that it would be difficult to fold up again and get back into the carrying case, but it wasn't. My only advice is to cut off the attached metal bottle opener, as that could hit someone and hurt them when you spin around to fill up the chair." —Elizabeth Schiff
Get it from Amazon for $38.99 (available in two colors).
10. A six-pack of rectangle claw clips reviewers confirm can hold up the thickest of hair while still looking incredibly chic. These will be the perfect accessory for those in-between hair washing days when your strands *could* look better but you just don't have the energy to do a full hair wash.
Promising review: "With my long hair, I often have trouble finding clips/hair ties that don't pull when I put my hair up. These are amazing! They have a firm hold, but I don't even feel like I have anything in my hair! I got option H, and am glad I did; a color to go with everything!" —Amazon Customer
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.99 (available in nine different styles and sets).
11. A set of wineglass holder clips here to give you some extra peace of mind when you put your fragile wine glasses in the dishwasher. Sure, it's so much easier to clean them this way, until you pull out the rack and the wobble back and forth into each other and maybe break. These little grippies will keep the glasses stable, and they'll get fully washed without you having to pick up a sponge. Bless!
Wine Wash Co / Etsy
Wine Wash Co is a woman-owned small business based on Houston, Texas. Founder Erica created this product after getting tired of hand-washing breakable wine glasses. They also have other fun cleaning accessories and gifts for wine lovers!
Get a four-pack from Wine Wash Co on Etsy for $15.
12. Essence's Lash Princess mascara to take your lashes to new ~heights~ and make people think you're wearing falsies, when in fact, all you did was swipe on some mascara.
Promising review: "Love, love, love this mascara. I'm blessed with decent long lashes (they are super light blonde) and so mos' mascaras work fine for me, but OMG this one was by far the best. It almost looks like I have false eyelashes. It's thick makes my lashes much longer and my eyes pop and super easy getting it off. I'm in the public eye from time to time, and it's important that my eyes are expressive, so this is great. I've recommended it to many colleagues of mine." —Lois B.
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. A Wad-Free for blankets and duvet covers from the same makers of the bed-sheet version everyone loves. If you've ever tried to wash and dry your big and heavy blankets and duvet covers, you know just how much of a chore it really can be. (How many times do I have to run it through the drier until it's *actually dry???) This genius invention will prevent the blankets from getting all tangled together, which prevents them from drying.
Wad-Free is a small business that was created during the pandemic. You may have seen them on Shark Tank!
Promising review: "I waited for this release for a long time after loving your sheets product. This didn't disappoint washing and drying my blankets! My fuzzy blankets dry faster with the round Wad-Free, and I can tell they are cleaner by how much less cat hair is on them. Thank you for inventing this!" —Linda
Get it from Wad-Free for $29.99.
14. A sunset-mimicking lamp designed to fill your home with the shades or yellow that usually only flood into the room at golden hour. Now you don't have to limit that beauty to only once a day (or never, if you don't have much natural light in your home).
Check it on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I really bought this on an impulse. BUT, I do really enjoy it. I prefer dimmer light and especially at night, I don't want my office to feel clinical if I am working or hanging out. It's a nice way to add ambience. I really like how it offers multiple levels of brightness. The neck is flexible as well and helps with getting the right angle! Would be a great night-light!" —communicaitlynAmaz
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two lighting themes).
15. A Mighty Patch XL chin patch big enough to cover your whole chin, which is great if you deal with multiple pimples in that area. It'll work overtime while you sleep to pull out more gunk than you really thought was possible.
Amazon, Abby Kass / BuzzFeed
I am someone that deals with hormonal acne, mainly on my chin. It's been a thing that I've been working on for a while now, so I am always interested in trying out new products. When Hero offered me a sample of their new XL chin patches, I jumped at the chance. I was already a huge fan of both their original and invisible styles and regularly stock up on them. I was able to test these before the were released last winter, and instantly fell in love with them. When they say these are extra large — they are not lying. They cover my whole chin perfectly, which is great when I have multiple blemishes. I wore them at night before going to bed and was always a little disgusted to see how much gunk they got out of my face when I woke up in the morning. When I finished my 10-pack and these hadn't been officially released yet, I went to try and find a different brand to hold me over. But the so-called "chin patches" I found barely even covered one side of my chin!!! I was so disappointed, but now I know to never stray from Hero. If you deal with chin acne at all, just do me a favor and add these to your cart RN.
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $17.99.
16. And Hero Cosmetics Rescue Balm + Red Correct to help you deal with the aftermath of cystic acne and dark spots. The green color of the balm works to help neutralize any redness while the ingredients actually work together to help reduce the overall appearance of the dark spots. It's light enough that you can wear it on its own or even as a base layer under makeup.
This is probably my favorite Hero product at the moment. (Can you tell I'm a huge fan of the brand?). Because I deal with hormonal acne, I also deal with some scaring and dark spots, and this has become my new go-to for every day wear. It really does neutralize the redness. I was shocked the first time I tried it. With this, I felt like I didn't even need concealer to cover any spots on my face. The formula is super lightweight and feels great on my skin. I wear it almost every day now, and I have noticed that many of the spots to seem a bit lighter. I will probably always keep this in my skincare cabinet from now on.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! It goes on easily and you don't have to use too much. It blends quickly and is not cakey or heavy on your skin. I was shocked at how well it neutralized some of my red spots and cystic acne scars. It's great to wear under makeup, but is also light enough that if you blend it in you won't notice it wearing it on a natural face. That's really nice for when you don't want to put on a full face of makeup, but want to look a little clearer." —Claire C.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
17. A Souper Cubes freezer tray specifically made with four spaces that fit 1 cup of soup or sauce. This way, you can make a whole bunch of soup and then freeze it in single-serving portions so it's easier to defrost and eat for dinner in the future.
Souper Cubes is a family-run small business with a passion for better frozen meal prep and food waste reduction! Plus, their products are BPA-free, dishwasher-safe, and it have fill lines on the side of the compartments for half and full cups.
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE LOVE. My freezer is so much more organized now. Gone are the days of having to defrost an entire bag of chicken broth for one cup for a recipe. I now have perfectly portioned 1/2-cup and 1-cup blocks ready to go. They fit easily in freezer bags, take up less space, and make me incredibly happy. There was a lot of attention to detail put into the design and I particularly appreciate the wire inside the rim that holds everything steady — no more worrying about spilling all the liquid on the way to the freezer. Just a fantastic product all around. I purchased this and a cheaper version from another manufacturer at the same time but returned the other product. This one is definitely worth the added cost." —Kate
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
18. A clip-on cup holder you can attach to basically anything that should totally have a cup holder but doesn't. We're talking bikes, strollers, wheel chairs, etc., you get the gist. Plus, there's even a slot to slide your phone in!
Promising review: "I had just bought this cup holder for long bike rides and somewhere place to put my water bottle and my phone while biking. Shipping was quick and delivered the next day. When I opened the box, I was surprised to see the size of the cup holder and later found out it was able to hold both my 21 oz hydroflask and my IPhone XR! Definitely would recommend this to anyone considering buying this, definitely worth the money." —Yani
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two colors).
19. An auto-shutoff outlet for anyone who has stopped in a cold panic after they leave their house trying to remember if they've turned off their curling iron or straightener. (🙋🏻♀️) Simply put this in the outlet, plug your device in, and hit the button to set the timer. Then you can go about your day knowing that you won't accidentally burn your house down.
That can't be a fear just I have, right? Right??? You can set the timer on this for one, two, four, or eight hours, or just put it on hold.
Promising review: "I'm very pleased with this. I use it mainly for at-home hair styling. I often like to leave my styling wand on for last-minute touch ups before leaving early in the morning but, in haste, I often get on the freeway and worry that I forgot to unplug it. No more worries with this attached to the plug. I wish I'd gotten it sooner." —JDubya
Get it from Amazon for $11.79.
20. The Pink Stuff, which is an all-purpose paste that works to clean all the messes in your home. This means you can go from scrubbing a pan with caked-on pie crust to making your muddy rain boots look brand new in one swoop — no changing of cleaning products required.
Promising review: "I always see people using this on TikTok, but the videos don’t even do it justice. The Pink Stuff made everything spotless. Counters, stoves, sinks, literally everything. Best cleaning product in the world and I will literally never use any other brand again." —Hailey Peters
Get it from Amazon for $5.67.
21. A sink topper great for anyone who has little-to-no counter space but still wants to be able to spread out when doing their hair and makeup. This mat is heat resistant up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit so you can set any heat tools right on it. And it does leave a space for water to get through in case you still need access to that!
Promising review: "My bathroom vanity has limited counter space. My hair brush, cosmetics, makeup brushes, etc. are constantly falling into my sink. Now my things are laid out, nothing is falling in the sink, and I don’t have to constantly reach over to the other side of the sink. I even have room for my curling iron. It's nice and sturdy for my needs. I don't put anything heavy on it, especially on the middle piece directly in front of the faucet. The space for the faucet is adequate and still provides room to use the faucet. It folds nicely for storage. I'm so glad I bought it!" —Belle
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
22. A Take-n-Slide medication tracker reviewers swear by for staying on top of their medication. After you take your pill, you simply slide that day of the week over, and you'll know for sure that you've taken it for the day. No more questioning if you took your pill this morning or if you just remember taking it yesterday morning. 🧐
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill." —Niki
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
23. A magnetic ironing pad designed to snap right on to your washer or dryer, so you don't have to keep that big and bulky ironing board around that's also the main reason you don't end up actually ironing your clothes.
Promising review: "If you're like me and living in a space that doesn't have a ton of room let alone space for a big old ironing board, this is the perfect solution. This mat easily sticks with the magnets to the top of the dryer. It's a great space-saving solution. If you're looking to minimize, this is what you want!" —JD
Get it from Amazon for $12.87.
24. A mess-free frozen treat holder any parent will probably shake their fists in the air and shout, "Why didn't I see this sooner??" because giving a toddler an ice pop is always way more of a hassle than you think it will be. Sure, they are delicious, but toddlers always seem to find a way to get absolutely covered in the sticky juice and immediately give you a hug. This genius holder has a built-in drip tray with a STRAW so they can sip up every last bit of their delicious treat!!!
It has two slots to fit sticks of different sizes.
Promising review: "Omg, if you have kids this is a MUST!!! We live at the beach so popsicles are a constant thing to beat the heat. And nothing's worse than your toddler running up to you covered in sticky ice-pop hands and touching you and everything in the house. This was the greatest investment I’ve ever made!! No more mess!" —Devon Cahill
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.95.
25. A toilet night-light designed with a sensor so it will turn on as soon as you stumble into the bathroom, eyes closed. You won't have to turn on the light, which always wakes you up, causing it to take longer for you to fall back asleep.
It is an LED light and has 16 colors that can either be solid or rotate between all of them.
Promising review: "This seemingly silly little gadget has turned out to be great! The light level (brightness) can be dimmed down if desired, and the color can be set to whatever you want, but the bottom line is that you don't need to turn on a bright overhead light (which wakes me up and makes me angry, not a good combination) when you need to go into the bathroom at night. Cleaning it is a breeze, too; what seems like it's going to be a problem...isn't. I can't recommend this toilet night-light highly enough, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Could be on the gift list this December." —Wandergurrlee
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
26. A detangling leave-in conditioner parents swear by to tame frizz, reduce breakage, and hydrate curls, all while avoiding a meltdown of epic proportions as they try to brush their child's hair.
Promising review: "This stuff is great! It was a game changer for my 4-year-old’s curls. Turned them from a tangled mess to beautiful ringlets. I wish I would have bought sooner." —Jessica Leyendecker
Get it from Amazon for $9.69 (also available in a two-pack).
27. A microwave popper that'll basically revolutionize the way you make popcorn. You'll get delicious, homemade popcorn with fresh butter in a matter of minutes and won't have to keep buying the microwave bags over and over again. Movie night has never tasted so good.
I should know, I only use this to make popcorn now. With one of these, I'm able to make as much or as little popcorn as I want, whenever I want. It's convenient and easy to use. Plus, you're not throwing away single-use popcorn bags all the time!
Promising review: "LOVE this popcorn popper! So easy to use and no mess! There’s measuring lines inside the bowl, so need to take out the measuring cups. The popcorn setting on my microwave was fine, but every microwave is different. I love that it collapses and stores more easily. I wish I had bought this sooner!" —joan
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 22 colors).
28. A wine stain-removing spray so you can enjoy your girls' nights drinking wine and watching The Bachelor without fear that someone will ruin your couch or carpet. You'll basically have Oliva Pope-level confidence because you'll know if you do spill, there will be no ~scandal~ and the spray will get the stain out, leaving no trace it was ever there.
Promising review: "I thought the world had ended!! RED WINE SPILLED ON AN ORIENTAL CARPET!!! The cream fringe took the brunt of the spill. The first thing I did was put white wine on it…after all isn’t that what you have heard and read? That white wine will remove red wine from whatever. Didn’t work for me. Rush to Amazon…what to do….what to do? I found several products that sounded promising. I read the reviews. So glad that this is what I chose! Worked like a dream. When it arrived the stain had been set for four days, and following the directions on the bottle, the stain instantly started to disappear. My cream-colored fringe was back. Amazing!!! My carpet is back to its beautiful self. Am I happy? So happy words can’t convey." —Pat
Get it from Amazon for $7.95+ (available in three varieties).
29. An oil dispenser with one of the coolest features I've ever seen — there's a measuring pump on the top so you don't have to use a measuring spoon every time the recipe calls for 1 tablespoon of oil. Sure, you could eye-ball it, but with this you'll be putting the exact amount of oil in the recipe every single time. And as a bonus, it will look so nice sitting on your counter when not in use.
To use, press the button until the oil reaches the desired amount. This also comes with an oil mister so you can spray an even coat on those veggies before you roast them.
Promising review: "This product is easy to use and is the perfect addition to any kitchen! I love how easily I can measure out olive oil and how smoothly it comes out of the bottle. It is great for cooking or for drizzling over salads! Not only is it easy to use, but it also looks nice in the kitchen. Unlike a plastic olive oil bottle, this dispenser is a beautiful addition to my counter top. Also, for anyone who is interested in measuring out their olive oil without needing to constantly pull out a tablespoon, this is the perfect dispenser for you! The spray bottle is also great for cooking! I love that I know exactly what comes out of the spray bottle, rather than a store-bought spray bottle with additives. 10/10 would recommend!" —Clotilde D.
Get it from Amazon for $29.89.
30. An adjustable breast support band here to help keep your boobs in place, no matter how intensely you exercise. It'll stop any movement while you bounce, run, or just jump away, which could also help prevent pain or soreness.
Promising review: "This actually works! I usually have to wear two high impact sports bras. This is life changing but do try different positions. One reviewer said to put it lower on the back and higher on the front and this made all the difference for me. Now I can wear one bra and this and get zero bounce even during jumping exercises. This is the best brand. I tried another popular one and it was useless, not sure why. I am a bra size 34F or G depending on brand and S/M in this item was the correct size. Don’t size up. Go by the recommended dress size because you need this to be snug. Highly recommended." —Eireen
Get it from Amazon for $13.98 (available in sizes S–XL and two colors).
31. A Furemover squeegee that works to remove pet *and* human hair from deep in your carpet that your vacuum can't reach. Plus, it has a squeegee edge so you can also use it to clean your shower, windows, and even car windshield. We love a multipurpose product!
Emma Lord / BuzzFeed
The broom is made with 100% natural rubber that attracts hair. It can be used on carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought it was worth a shot. I have two dogs and a cat. Being one with a dust and dander allergy, I have to vacuum often, but the vacuum can’t always get in deep enough. This actually works, and I was shocked at how well it does. I brush the carpet a few times and vacuum it up and the carpet even looks better!! I highly recommend this to everyone — especially pet owners." —Theo Ackerman
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
32. A Neutrogena makeup remover eraser stick specifically designed to clean up those little mistakes or mascara smudges without you having to completely start your makeup over. Fixing your cat-eye will be easier than ever.
Promising review: "I was skeptical, but after reading all the reviews, I decided to give it a try, and I’m glad I did. This stuff is great. It’s not greasy, and it doesn’t burn your eyes. It removes every ounce of makeup and leaves my skin so soft and clean. No more makeup cloths or pulling at my eyes to remove my mascara." —becca powers
Get it from Amazon for $7.97.
33. A simple silicone bread maker that ~proves~ you don't have to have expensive equipment to make a delicious loaf at home. It's shaped as a partially closed bowl, which allows steam to circulate inside to keep your bread moist. You can mix all the ingredients right in this maker and pop it into the oven. It's shaped as a partially closed bowl, which allows steam to circulate inside to keep your bread moist and tasty.
Promising review: "This mixing bowl invention is genius. Bread making always makes such a mess, but with the Lekue Silicone Bread Maker, I can mix, proof, and bake all in one bowl. It was a big advantage for proofing wetter dough like crusty artisan or sourdough because transferring that wetter dough out of the proofing container without degassing it was always a challenge. Being able to do everything in one container is extremely helpful. Also, by having the Lekue wrap around the bread during baking helps to trap some steam for those desirable holes in artisan bread." —Keek
Get it from Amazon for $55.93.
34. An under-cabinet lid opener because I can't be the only one who's gotten so frustrated when I can't get a jar open that I've simply abandoned making dinner and ate popcorn instead.
Promising review: "Once in a while you stumble on a product that is better than advertised. This is one of them. Having arthritis in my hands, I struggle to open some large jars. This works like a charm and makes it a one-handed operation. Following the advice of another reviewer, we mounted it ‘backward’ so the point of the V is towards the front of the cupboard rather than the back. This allows us to pull the jar towards us, rather than pushing it away. It also means we can’t see the metal teeth from our sofa. Now I want to open every jar in the house. :-)" —Eric K.
Get it from Amazon for $18.55.
Read BuzzFeed's full EZ Off jar opener review here.
35. A suction cup pillow made with 2-inch thick plush foam that securely suctions to the end of your bathtub to make your next soak *that* much more comfortable. Be warned though, once you use this, you may start taking even more baths because they'll be so relaxing.
Promising review: "This bath pillow is wonderful! I had the blow-up terry pillow and ditched it for this and I am so glad I did. This pillow is extremely comfortable and the best pillow I have ever tried. It looks as though it would attach easily to any tub. My tub is curved and there was no problem with it conforming to my tub. It stays put with no slippage. The suction cups hold very well. If you want to remove it, then I recommend peeling the suction cups away with your fingernail to prevent ripping the pillow. I recommend removing it and placing it on the side of the tub to air dry to prevent any mold from building up behind it. You will not be disappointed." —Christina
Get it from Amazon for $19.55+ (available in two sizes and four colors).
36. A 2-in-1 car cup holder expander because when you've got two people in the front seat, you quickly realize that two cup holders is just not enough. This expansion will give you an extra space to hold another drink or even a cup full of snacks.
Promising review: "This is amazing. If you’re thinking about it then you definitely already need it and this is a nice quality product. Totally worth it. The top cup holder holds a full drink even if the lower one is empty. Easy to adjust. All around great buy." —Alvarezgrandtour
Get it from Amazon for $16.59+ (available in two styles).
37. A "cat dancer" toy that for only a few dollars will bring both you and you cat a whole lot of joy as they jump and chase the toy around the room.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $3.53.
38. A necklace detangling clasp with spaces to hold two or three necklaces, which will prevent them from getting tangled on your neck. The clasp is a magnet so it's easy to get on, and your necklace stack will lay exactly how you want it to.
Promising review: "This is my second one! Love it so much since it can keep my necklaces safe and untangled with its strong magnet. Saves me so much time layering all the necklaces I have. Literally takes one second to put on!" —Nichole Li
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in gold, rose gold, and silver, and with two or three clasps).
39. A pet hair remover for any pet parent who can't seem to escape the loads of hair that end up covering their furniture. Seriously, sometimes it feels like they lose every single hair on their body every day. Simply roll it on the upholstery, and it will grab every last strand.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy this, and it is money well spent!! I’m convinced that my beagle sheds a full coat of hair and regrows it daily! I use this on my bed every single day and it blows my mind how well it works. Before this I was going through 4–5 disposable sticky rollers a month and spending 3x longer to remove dog hair. I am buying these for everyone in my family as Christmas gifts this year! ❤️" —tiff4short
Get it from Amazon for $25.45.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.