Australia's biggest sale event of the year has officially begun with thousands of brands participating in the Black Friday sales.
Shoppers can snatch a bargain on big ticket items and everyday household essentials, fashion and beauty.
The hotly anticipated event on the shopping calendar kicks off from Friday, November 25, and will span across the weekend and onto 'Cyber Monday'.
New research from financial comparison site Mozo revealed this year Black Friday will overtake Boxing Day as Australia's biggest retail event, with savvy shoppers looking to enjoy a cheaper Christmas.
According to Finder, so far more than 544,000 Aussies workers have called in sick to go shopping.
The research by Finder also shows 1 in 3 people (32 per cent) plan to shop the Black Friday Sales.
Australia's biggest sale event of the year has officially begun with thousands of brands participating in the Black Friday sales
Shoppers can snatch a bargain on big ticket items and everyday household essentials, fashion and beauty (pictured: Koala bed)
FASHION AND ACCESSORIES
There are many great fashion deals out there for shoppers looking to snag a bargain
If you're not sure what to get someone for Christmas, opt for a personalised gift from The Daily Edited, which has 25 per cent off storewide.
Boohoo is offering a huge 50 per cent off everything, from clothes, accessories, shoes, bags and more.
There's also deals across Bonds, Bras N Things, Beginning Boutique, Alice McCall, Calvin Klein, Decjuba, Factorie, Guess, Glassons, Hello Molly, Levi's, Pretty Little Thing, Tiger Mist and White Fox boutique.
Buy a new outfit for Christmas from Sheike with 25 per cent off sitewide, or opt for Showpo which is also offering great deals on clothing from 25 per cent off
Rebel sport is offering a range of deals - including 30 per cent off full-priced clothing, 50 per cent off Garmin and Samsung watches and $1000 off cardio equipment.
Activewear company Stax., known for their 'Best Black' seamless tights, is offering up to a staggering 80 per cent off items online, and most popular products are likely to sell out quick so customers should act swiftly.
For a great Christmas stocking filler idea, opt for a Fitbit Australia Inspire 2 priced at $74.95, originally $199.95, or alternatively customers may wish the purchase the Versa 3 Fitbit for $199.95, reduced from $299.95.
Activewear company Stax ., known for their 'Best Black' seamless tights, is offering up to a staggering 80 per cent off items online, and most popular products are likely to sell out quick so customers should act swiftly
TECHNOLOGY AND ELECTRONICS
Ebay.com.au has slashed the prices on hundreds of products, including Apple Airpods reduced to $259 instead of $397, Dyson Purifier Cool Autoreact reduced to $449 from $549, and Microsoft® Surface Laptop 4 down to $1,748 from $2,649.
Bargain hunters may want to shop at JB Hi-Fi for deals on video games, consoles, laptops, televisions, and more - with deals including a Nintendo Switch for $487, Apple AirPods with Charging Case [2nd Gen] for $175, and Samsung Galaxy Watch4 for $199.
Shoppers can also expect great deals on Kogan, with prices slashed on TVs, laptops, deep fryers, smart watches, cameras, drones, video games and consoles.
Catch.com.au also has huge discounts across big-name brands such as Apple, Beats, KitchenAid, and Nexgard.
Kmart has a refurbished iPhone 8 for just $219, 26-piece Nintendo Switch pack for $59 and an Acer monitor for $269.
Alternatively Coles is selling refurbished Apple iPhone SE (64GB) for just $289, but stock is expected to sell out fast. The supermarket giant is also offering $20 off when $250 or more is spent, as well as triple Flybuys points.
Bargain hunters may want to shop at JB Hi-Fi for deals on video games, consoles, laptops, televisions, and more - with deals including a Nintendo Switch for $487, Apple AirPods with Charging Case [2nd Gen] for $175 (left)
BEAUTY AND SKINCARE
Customers can save even more with 40 per cent off Charlotte Tilbury 's best selling beauty kits, and 40 per cent off Adore Beauty
Customers can save even more with 40 per cent off Charlotte Tilbury's best selling beauty kits, and 40 per cent off Adore Beauty.
Naked Sundays, owned by glamorous newsreader Samantha Brett, have 25 per cent off storewide. The brand is best known for its revolutionary SPF spray that's perfect to use over makeup.
Mermaid Hair has 20 per cent off, as too does La Roche Posay, Bali Body and Sunglass Hut.
The best beauty and skincare deals:
- Aede - 25% off
- Active Skin (Online only) - 25% off, 24th on 28th November
- Bangn Body - 29% off sitewide, Free Lip + Eye Balm with purchase
- Bondi Boost - up to 50% off select items
- Charlotte Tilbury - up to 40% off top beauty kits
- Clemence Organics - 40% off storewide
- Daily Naturals - 20% off sitewide + curated bundles that work out to 30% off the total value
- Dr Naomi Skin - 20% off skincare, 10% off holiday kits and $40 off devices
- FOREO.com - 40% off select devices on Foreo.com from 18th November to 27th November
- Frank Body - 20% off total brand plus a free 200g Shimmer Scrub for all orders over $90
- ghd - save up to $50
- JS Health - 25% off sitewide as a gift to customers
- Jurlique - 20% off storewide
- Kind-ly - 30% off sitewide using code: BFCMSALE
- Lash Therapy Australia - 20% off sitewide
- Lookfantastic & Ry.com.au (Online only) - 30% off 22nd to 29th November
- MAAEMO Organic - 20% off storewide and a free Gua Sha with orders over $150
- Mermaid Hair - 20% off sitewide CLICKFRENZY22
- Naked Sundays - 25% off storewide
- RAWKANVAS - 25% off storewide
- Rogue Beauty - 15% off sitewide
- Sephora (Online and in-store) - 30% off full priced FOREO, BFCM 24th to 27th November
- Straand - 20% off sitewide with code: CYBERSALE
- Sisterworld - 20% off sitewide
- Swiish - 25% off sitewide with code OMG25
- Tribe Skincare - Spend $139+ and receive a free best-selling gift
- tbh Skincare - Up to 30% off storewide + gift for orders over $80
- Who is Elijah - 20% off sitewide
- The INKEY List - 25% off sitewide
- The Lash Rehab - 25% off sitewide
HOMEWARES AND GADGETS
Dyson is part of the sale, offering a huge range of exclusive deals. Customers can save up to a staggering $400 when purchasing selected Dyson vacuums directly from the website.
Koala has also dropped massive deals on several popular products with 30 per cent off the entire range. Customers can pick up a new mattress or couch for the reduced price.
Bed Threads has 15 per cent off linen and 30 per cent off bedding bundles.
The price of products at Officeworks are generally quite low, but now the retailer is matching the price of competitors and offering $568 Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, Lenovo laptops for $344 and Fossil smart watches from $240.
Dyson is offering a range of exclusive deals - including $400 off selected vacuum cleaners
Myer is offering 50 per cent off kitchenware, cookware, dinnerware, and containers
Pet owners can rejoice as Petbarn is offering 50 per cent off selected parasite prevention products and 30 per cent off food.
Plan your next getaway with 25 per cent off at the Qantas Rewards Store, and receive 5,000 Qantas Points when you spend $250 or more.
Webjet is also having $200 off holiday packages worth $2000 or more with the code BLKFRI200.
Virgin Australia also dropped the price of 500,000 fares across its domestic and international network, giving customers up to 30 per cent off.
Australia's top Black Friday deals 2022
- Champion - 40% off select styles
- FILA - up to 70% off sitewide
- JAGGAD -up to 60% off select styles
- Lorna Jane - nothing over $50 select styles
- New Balance up to 30% off almost everything
- Nike - 50% off
- Nimble Activewear - 30% off
- Puma - extra 30% off
- Stax - up to 80% off
- Rebel Sport - up to 60% off select styles
- Your Reformer - On all bed purchases paid outright between Tuesday, November 8th and Wednesday, November 30th, customers will receive: $200.00 off, Free delivery, 3 months of free on-demand app access and a complimentary essentials pack
FASHION AND ACCESSORIES
- Alice McCall - extra 20% off all sale styles
- Armans Fine Jewellery - 10% off sitewide excluding diamond engagement rings
- Auguste The Label - 40% off select styles
- Beginning Boutique - 3 items for $99
- Best&Less - 30% off selected styles
- Billabong - extra 25% off sale
- Black Swallow - Up to 90% off bed sheets, 60% off smart watches, 88% off professional makeup brushes and 44% off Olaplex Haircare
- Bonds - 40% off
- BooHoo - 50% off sitewide
- Bras N Things - up to 70% off
- Calvin Klein - 50% off sitewide
- Charcoal - 30% off everything
- City Beach - BOGO 50%
- Cotton On - 30% off sitewide
- Cotton On Body - 30% off sitewide
- Culture Kings - up to 70% off
- Chouchou Intimates - 25% off sitewide (excluding their upcoming Bettie range)
- Crocs - Buy any pair of Classic Crocs and get one pack of 5 Jibbitz for free
- David Jones 20-30% off flash sale
- Decjuba nothing over $60 outlet
- DISSH - further 25% off sale
- Elite Eleven - 80% off storewide
- Factorie - 25% off select styles
- Farfetch - 22% off select styles
- Fox & Love - 30% off select brands
- Fjallraven - 40% off clearance and free shipping
- Frankies Bikinis - 20% off sitewide
- Form and Fold - 20% off new collection
- General Pants - 25% off almost everything
- Ghanda Clothing - 20% off almost everything
- Glassons - 20% off sitewide
- Glue Store - 25% off almost everything
- Guess - up to 30% off almost everything
- Hello Molly - up to 80% off
- Jay Jays 25% off full price
- JGR & STN 20% off sitewide
- Lee Jeans 40% off full price
- Levi's 25% off sitewide
- LoveHoney - 70% off range of toys, lingerie, accessories, and essentials
- Lioness 40% off sitewide
- Lorna Jane - 30% off sitewide
- Lana Wilkinson - 25% off sitewide
- Matches Fashion 25% off select styles
- MESHKI 20% off sitewide
- Myer - 20% off
- Nala - 20$ off all sales to be donated to charity partners
- Net-A-Porter 22% off select styles
- Novo shoes - 30% off full price items
- Nude Lucy 25% off select styles
- One Teaspoon - Up to 70% off
- Parlour X 30% off singles day
- Petal + Pup 25% off everything
- Peter Alexander up to 40% off select styles
- Pretty Little Thing extra 10% off 70% off styles
- Princess Polly 30% off top sellers
- Raef The Label - up to 40% off selected items
- Realisation Par 25% off flash sale
- Revolve up to 65% off
- SAINT VALENTINE - 30% off
- Seed Heritage - further 30% off all sale
- Set Active - 20% off sitewide + up to 60% off
- Showpo - 20% off almost everything
- Sheike - 25% off sitewide
- SNDYS - 20% off sitewide
- Sportsgirl - 30% off almost everything
- Supre - 30% off sitewide
- SurfStitch - 35% off select styles
- Thats So Fetch - 25% off sitewide
- The Dom - up to 70% off
- TJ Swim - Up to 50% off storewide
- The Iconic - 30% off festive frenzy
- Tiger Mist - 30% off sitewide
- Tommy Hilfiger - 40% off reduced styles
- VRG GRL - 20% off sitewide
- The Upside - Up to 60% off already reduced styles styles (30% off a selection and 30% more off sale)
- White Fox Boutique - 25% off sitewide
- Vacay Swimwear - Up to 60% off sitewide
- Vittoria Coffee - 20% Off sitewide with code COFFEE20, Free Shipping on all orders over $49
- Zulu & Zephyr - 20% off Spring
- 35mm Co - 20% off sitewide
HOMEWARES AND TECH
- Bed Threads - 15% off linen and 30% off bedding bundles
- Dyson - up to $400 off direct site
- DOG by Dr Lisa - 30% off discount
- Cricut - Up to 50% off smart cutting machines
- FAZEEK - 20% off
- Koala - 30% off the entire range with blockbuster deals announced on social media via a host of celebrities. On November 29 there will be a flash sale with an additional $100 off everything
- Klaverco - has 20% off candle jars and travel tins
- Peppermint Grove Australia - up to 40% off sitewide
- No.22 Homewares - 20-50% off online
- Myles Gray - 25% off
- Moss St Fragrances - up to 30% off
- Shader - Save $79.95 on the Shader bundle and $159.90 on the Shader mates bundle
- Skullcandy - 25% off headphones
- Sparkling White Smile - 40% off all products sitewide
- Traeger Grills - is offering up to $500 off select BBQs across their range
- Zinus - up to 26% off
- Antler - 30% off sitewide
- July - customers can save up to $200 in-store and online with the exclusive Bundle & Save offer: Spend $300 and save $30, Spend $600 and save $100, Spend $1000 and save $200
- Ovolo Hotels - From the 25 November 2022, guests can enjoy up to 40% off on selected Suites or Premium Rooms at any Ovolo or By Ovolo Hotel across Australia, Hong Kong and Bali
- Qantas (Online only) - 25 per cent off at the Qantas Rewards Store
- Webjet - $200 off holiday packages worth $2000 or more with the code BLKFRI200
- Virgin Australia - 30% off